ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

WTF is Even Going On With Corey Thayer aka Human?

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
He has literally hit the ****ing wall.
Describing himself as "woke" now, it's like he just discovered conspiracy theories and cant handle it.
Information overdose maybe? Going on 4chan wont help, he mentioned that site in a video or two.
Cops were at his house apparently, obviously doesnt have a VPN.
He was always a character and a bid eccentric but this is something else. He's starting to remind me of some guys I know who smoke a lot of crap and think the government is spying on them. They go for a walk and think everyone they see is a deep state agent videoing them with cameras hidden in their belt buckles and microphones in their wisdom teeth.

capetrees

capetrees

Tree Freak
It's the off the topic thread. Why are my posts being reviewed even though others that posted after me have their posts up while I still await approval????

Haironyourchest

Haironyourchest

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nearly certain he's bipolar. Been on the receiving end of manic rants many times, there's a kind of rythem to it, different to schizophrenia. I know two people with it, both developed it a few years after concussive head injuries. Probably latent, but a concussion can trigger it's full blown form. Remember he took a bad fall a few years ago? Could be a connection. Plus, underlying issues, depression etc. And then, he may have been on meds all his life and never told us, then decided to stop taking them. A local guy used to do this ever few years and fly off the handle, have to chill out for a month in the psych ward. Very sad.

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

He went off the rails when he left the navy too. Held up a shop with a gun so he would get sent to jail, attempted suicide in jail, got ****ed around a lot by the officials, got moved around a lot. Had run ins with the law after this over cannabis.
The navy really ****ed him over I think. I know a good few ex military guys who are complete basket cases after being sent to Africa or Lebanon.

Andyshine77

Andyshine77

Tree Freak
Nearly certain he's bipolar. Been on the receiving end of manic rants many times, there's a kind of rythem to it, different to schizophrenia. I know two people with it, both developed it a few years after concussive head injuries. Probably latent, but a concussion can trigger it's full blown form. Remember he took a bad fall a few years ago? Could be a connection. Plus, underlying issues, depression etc. And then, he may have been on meds all his life and never told us, then decided to stop taking them. A local guy used to do this ever few years and fly off the handle, have to chill out for a month in the psych ward. Very sad.
Yes I believe he's bipolar, I've seen this behavior before. I have a good highschool buddy who lost it in 99 right when he turned 21 "which is common". He's gone through this three times now the last being just a year ago. There is often a trigger, usually they stop taking their meds, but stress is a big trigger too. For my buddy the trigger last year was a medication change, as the lithium was starting to destroy his kidneys and liver. Being on one's own is hard for bipolar people, epically younger people, and those who aren't married, most are not married and if so usually doest last long. I hope some day they find are better treatment, I believe there is something underlying, like a bacterial infection of some type, but who knows.

Anyway I hope he gets the proper care, his family really needs to be on the ball and get him proper help. I wouldn't be surprised if the videos stop for a few months.

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
He's got that bit of bipolar depression going and hasn't really worked a whole lot this year and on top of all the other things happening everywhere was involved in a serious car accident where the driver of the other vehicle lost their leg.

Strickland.pat

Strickland.pat

Howdy guys I think I can shed some light on what’s going on with Corey AKA Human. Corey and I have been pretty good friends for sometime now. back in the late summer early fall of 2019 we were all hanging out at his house and having a little fun drinking a few beers and whatnot so my wife happens to smoke a little pot from time to time and she offered Corey some turns out that was a huge mistake. cannabis effects him very differently then most folks so next thing I know he’s smoking everyday like he had in the past before he went to prison and he’s back to a full on cannabis induced psychosis and won’t stop smoking. His family and myself have tried about everything at this point short of chaining him to a tree for a few weeks. Sadly at this point i fear he is going to end up locked up again or worse

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
Howdy guys I think I can shed some light on what’s going on with Corey AKA Human. Corey and I have been pretty good friends for sometime now. back in the late summer early fall of 2019 we were all hanging out at his house and having a little fun drinking a few beers and whatnot so my wife happens to smoke a little pot from time to time and she offered Corey some turns out that was a huge mistake. cannabis effects him very differently then most folks so next thing I know he’s smoking everyday like he had in the past before he went to prison and he’s back to a full on cannabis induced psychosis and won’t stop smoking. His family and myself have tried about everything at this point short of chaining him to a tree for a few weeks. Sadly at this point i fear he is going to end up locked up again or worse

Thanks for the insight on his situation Pat, It looked as though something like that was going on after watching his more recent videos. I hope he gets through this and doesn't end up locked up.

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

I remember him saying once that he used to smoke that muck and even got in trouble for it once, so this information is quite illuminating.
It's a shame he has fallen to vice, that stuff can really mess a person up, a lot of people think it's harmless because of subversive media campaigns but it really is a gateway drug for a lot of people. Not necessarily a gateway to other drugs (although this is often the case) but a gateway to a toxic and damaging lifestyle like in the case of Corey.

I know a guy who is now living in a care home after two drug induced strokes. He is 67, his second wife died of cancer about 8 years ago (she was an even heavier smoker/drinker) and neither of his daughters want anything to do with him due to the lifestyle he lived and subjected them to as children.

These people always insist their habits are not negative, destructive or degenerate. That is the nature of vice, is warps the mind and its' socially accepted giving them the moral high ground in any argument.

I really hope Corey can overcome this.

Strickland.pat

Strickland.pat

So I just got off the phone with him he’s actually doing a whole lot better it was the most normal conversation we have had in close to a year he sounded like himself again. I’m not sure what all has changed but I do know he has given up the pot and that’s a huge first step but he’s got a ways to go but he will get there.