ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

WTF is Even Going On With Corey Thayer aka Human?

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
So I just got off the phone with him he’s actually doing a whole lot better it was the most normal conversation we have had in close to a year he sounded like himself again. I’m not sure what all has changed but I do know he has given up the pot and that’s a huge first step but he’s got a ways to go but he will get there.

Glad to hear he is doing ok!

clint53

clint53

ArboristSite Guru
So I just got off the phone with him he’s actually doing a whole lot better it was the most normal conversation we have had in close to a year he sounded like himself again. I’m not sure what all has changed but I do know he has given up the pot and that’s a huge first step but he’s got a ways to go but he will get there.
He reminds me of someone that thinks and talks about there problems to much making there problems much worse than the problems really are.

hosocat

hosocat

ArboristSite Operative
Human could be the twin of my cousin, who went through a series of arrests over ten year period for dui, drugs, etc. He was undiagnosed schizophrenic and probably bipolar and spent most of his 20s and 30s self prescribing alcohol and drugs in an attempt to get normal. He finally had a couple violent arrests and then when on bail for one he broke into his lawyers office and totally destroyed it and started threatening people. He's been in mental prison for almost 20 years now. Still can't be released. He was a great kid. Broke my aunt's heart.

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
Sounds all like an opiate problem to me. Nothing like a THC problem. Or perhaps just a closet getting the best of him.
He was taking adderall and some other stuff along with weed. Adderall and weed are a bad combo when mixed from what I've seen a friend go through.