• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell WTS Project Makita DCS 6401

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marauder

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Bought as a project but doesn't look like I am going to get to it. Just spoke to Baileys and they have the big bore kit to upgrade it to a 7900(as explained in many threads) for $129. I believe the engine is seized up so that iw what it would need. Happy to answer any questions or send pics of anything wanted. $100 be great if someone could actually pick it up. I am in the greater Cincinnati area but will ship. Send email through site for quickest response.

Thanks

SOLD locally. Thanks arborsite!

Bought as a project but doesn't look like I am going to get to it. Just spoke to Baileys and they have the big bore kit to upgrade it to a 7900(as explained in many threads) for $129. I believe the engine is seized up so that iw what it would need. Happy to answer any questions or send pics of anything wanted. $100 be great if someone could actually pick it up. I am in the greater Cincinnati area but will ship. Send email through site for quickest response.

Thanks

SOLD locally. Thanks arborsite!

Back