WW Grinder Chippers?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corey

Reaction score
Ok, my grandfather just bough a used WW Grinder Inc. Renegade 250, and he would like some info on it.. sharpening, tuning up, etc.. There was not an owners manual w/ it. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a good web site to find one, or such related info.. Thanks to all..

-Corey:blob2:

w w grinder chipper ? I have been around a while , & never have stoped learning, But I have never heard of that.could it be a M & M chipper ?

Is it a homeowners twig chipper/leaf grinder? I'm thinking of the Craftsman or MTD style idy-biddy yard maintainer style.

If it is that, pull the knives out, and get them professionally sharpened - chances are they never have been. If you then want to do it yourself, take very careful note of the sharpening angle, the clearances to the anvil and keep your fingers clear. Maybe pull the plug wire off while working on it - you never know what the previous owner had rigged onto it.

Check the websites for the above brands - I suspect that there were only several manufacturers of these things, and they just got painted and branded differently. Find one that looks like yours, and order their owners manual.

I also need a manual - for WW Grinder Renegade 47019

I am also looking for a manual for a WW Grinder Renegade chipper/shredder. Mine is model 47019. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Thanks

my grandfather just bough a used WW Grinder Inc. Renegade 250, and he would like some info on it.. sharpening, tuning up, etc.. There was not an owners manual w/ it. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a good web site to find one, or such related info.. Thanks to all..

Latest posts

Back