• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

SOLD!!!! WWS Ported Husqvarna 562

Landmark

Landmark

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Here we have my Husky 562xp ported by Wicked Work Saw. I purchased this saw new and have had it since January '15. It has only had 2 tanks of fuel ran through it and runs great. I added the double spikes. I have two 60cc saws and this one gets used the least. Other is a ported 262, so I am letting this one go. This saw new ,without double spikes,is 975.00 on their website. I will take 825.00 plus shipping PHO, bar and chain not included. Paypal friends and family.

IMG_2251.JPG IMG_2252.JPG IMG_2253.JPG IMG_2254.JPG

Toad22t

Toad22t

Addicted to ArboristSite
So is the ported 262 that much better to why you would keep it or is it that the 262 is harder to find then a 562?

Landmark

Landmark

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Imo they both are great saws and I would be happy to keep either. The 562 is smoother and a touch stronger. Also more comfortable to hold. The 262 is a cutting machine and is a more attractive saw. I prefer the old school husky look as opposed to the new. But the deciding factor is that I can tear down and rebuild the 262 and I cannot the 562. not that I would ever need to......

MGoBlue

MGoBlue

Those who stay will be champions
Damn fine looking chainsaw. I like 'em old, I like 'em new...

Hope your sale works out. Who did you say ported the 262?

Toad22t

Toad22t

Addicted to ArboristSite
Imo they both are great saws and I would be happy to keep either. The 562 is smoother and a touch stronger. Also more comfortable to hold. The 262 is a cutting machine and is a more attractive saw. I prefer the old school husky look as opposed to the new. But the deciding factor is that I can tear down and rebuild the 262 and I cannot the 562. not that I would ever need to......
I totally agree as you may tell by my sig! Lol! I love my KS 262! That saw just rips! These 562 are just a mean saw all around also! Glws the buyer will be very happy!