• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold WWS Ported Husqvarna 562

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landmark

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we have my Husky 562xp ported by Wicked Work Saw. I purchased this saw new and have had it since January '15. It has only had 2 tanks of fuel ran through it and runs great. I added the double spikes. I have two 60cc saws and this one gets used the least. Other is a ported 262, so I am letting this one go. This saw new ,without double spikes,is 975.00 on their website. I will take 825.00 plus shipping PHO, bar and chain not included. Paypal friends and family.

IMG_2251.JPG IMG_2252.JPG IMG_2253.JPG IMG_2254.JPG

So is the ported 262 that much better to why you would keep it or is it that the 262 is harder to find then a 562?

Imo they both are great saws and I would be happy to keep either. The 562 is smoother and a touch stronger. Also more comfortable to hold. The 262 is a cutting machine and is a more attractive saw. I prefer the old school husky look as opposed to the new. But the deciding factor is that I can tear down and rebuild the 262 and I cannot the 562. not that I would ever need to......

Imo they both are great saws and I would be happy to keep either. The 562 is smoother and a touch stronger. Also more comfortable to hold. The 262 is a cutting machine and is a more attractive saw. I prefer the old school husky look as opposed to the new. But the deciding factor is that I can tear down and rebuild the 262 and I cannot the 562. not that I would ever need to......

I totally agree as you may tell by my sig! Lol! I love my KS 262! That saw just rips! These 562 are just a mean saw all around also! Glws the buyer will be very happy!

Back