X-Bull chainsaw compared to Stihl MS362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jltrent

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I think that's the cheapest I have seen one. It might very well be a decent saw but not in the same league as a ms362. Even if they honored the warranty, after the warranty was up, I doubt you would be able to find parts if you needed them

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

874a44a5995e51da8fe932f639b50609.jpg

58cc, .325” x 18”.

It was $109 delivered to my door.

Why? Because I wanted to investigate.

Performs OK. Not a world beater by any stretch.

Cheap enuff to buy one every firewood season.

58cc, .325” x 18”.

Have a link for that saw? Cheap enough to buy one to lend to the relative or friend that asks to borrow a saw and you don’t have to pizz them off by saying no.

I've got one and no it's not 62cc, right on the cylinder it says 52cc. It runs and cuts good.

58cc, .325” x 18”.

I've got the slightly better version with the tank site window thats 58cc. I've got a lot of use out of it, around 30 large pines in the last year. These saws are easy to get parts for, these are based on the redmax/zenoah g5000 and zenoah g5200. You can get parts from redmax parts direct, ebay, amazon, and aliexpress.

I've got one and no it's not 62cc, right on the cylinder it says 52cc. It runs and cuts good.

I've got the slightly better version with the tank site window thats 58cc. I've got a lot of use out of it, around 30 large pines in the last year. These saws are easy to get parts for, these are based on the redmax/zenoah g5000 and zenoah g5200. You can get parts from redmax parts direct, ebay, amazon, and aliexpress.
Knowing you can get parts is a big plus. The guy borrowing the saw will be pumped up borrowing such a “purdy”saw. Might have to order one if I don’t blow all my money at the Paul Bunyan Festival this weekend.

also curious about the chain brake. I've never tripped on by accident, but wondering if these guys have an inertia brake on their saws?

Latest posts

Back