• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! x

griffonks

griffonks

Addicted to ArboristSite
You Sir are nasty aslso. :) Clint I don't give no free bumps for grape sealers so we need documented proof of said 288 starting.

Uhm, now I'm confused worse, wasn't he selling a really decent 385 with a slightly cracked recoil cover? I'll take the 288....

angelo c

angelo c

Chooch
2 years ago I was swamped with oh44's this year it's been all 2100's. It's the same with women, seems like I fight like hell to get one or two of a model running, then the next thing you know I'm swamped. A month ago T1 asked me if I wanted another... it's headed for Randy D in zoo city...
I'm confused too...

Why and how do you make "models" run out of swamps ???

Bump fer a "crepe stealer"...

angelo c

angelo c

Chooch
Thanks, my mom died 10 weeks before. I'm clearing out the house I grew up in right now. They were here for 56 years. Stuff and more stuff.

Life comes in batches.

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk
Nobody should have to withstand that kind of grief.
Prayers sent.

Be strong for those that can't

griffonks

griffonks

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nobody should have to withstand that kind of grief.
Prayers sent.

Be strong for those that can't
My brother's off and on again gf of 30 years died in his car two days before Christmas and my gf was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a double mastectomy all in 4.5 months.

August 2013 we had a flood that took four lakes out on a farm I lease. Boulder creek cut the banks, came through 6'deep, broke a sewage line, knocked over 6' plus DBH cottonwoods, compressed and tangled 20 acres of 18" to 28" trees. Left rocks in crotches 5 feet up.

My parents both got pneumonia and were hospitalized, I did too, but kept working. I got well, they never really did.

That's why I started collecting big azzed saws.

Treat every day like it may be the last....

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk