• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold x

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
I got this saw in a trade and have ran a few tanks through it. I just have too many big saws... It was ported by Joe Stanley (Elect6845). It runs good, starts easy, and as far as I can tell everything works. The recoil is from a 390 and is cracked, but works just fine. It's not a shelf queen, but it's in decent shape overall.

$725 shipped PHO, west of the Rockies, $750 east of the Rockies. PayPal, prefer F&F for obvious reasons. Thanks.

pics...
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I don't know the hay bailer, but bump cause it's a 385 (and I can't afford another).

I'm confused, as well. o_O

How's that 288xp running for you?
Which one? Lol. I like it, Clint. If I didn't own 2 288's, 5 2100's, 2 395's and a ported 372 and another 272 that's being finished up by Mike Lee I'd buy your 385....

It's easier to spend cash than bumps for dang sure....

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk

Which one? Lol. I like it, Clint. If I didn't own 2 288's, 5 2100's, 2 395's and a ported 372 and another 272 that's being finished up by Mike Lee I'd buy your 385....

It's easier to spend cash than bumps for dang sure....

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk

Da Fook!? 17 more, and you'll have almost as many 2100's as Lee Harvey has 166's.

2 years ago I was swamped with oh44's this year it's been all 2100's. It's the same with women, seems like I fight like hell to get one or two of a model running, then the next thing you know I'm swamped. A month ago T1 asked me if I wanted another... it's headed for Randy D in zoo city...

Back