• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold x

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not buying until I get my shop straight.

My dad died and I'm bringing in his tools.

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk
Sorry for everything that happened recently . they say when it rains it pours .
I haven't buried my parents but uncles aunts and my lil brother that still bothers me a lot. Keep your head up buddy

Yeap life gets rough in spells.sometimes it doesn't seem to let up.lost two uncles and my cousin i grew up with in less than 2 years.then woman troubles and now medical problems.BUT no matter what we have to keep our head up and keep on.being the only one in my family able to take care of my dad,mom,grandmaw,uncles and aunt i can't let myself get down.not only them but a dozen other people i work for depend on me every day.
I do know one thing. i sure would like to get a vacation to one of the gtg's one of these days.

I need a job and this xstrange rate to improve pm I can have some like this thrown across the pond

BUmp

Sent from my ST21a2 using Tapatalk

That's $599 FIRM plus shipping. I'm not going any lower.

Since this listing is on it's 3rd page and headed towards it's 4th, and considering I can't remember what you're selling from page 1. I'll send you $599 plus shipping for the saw in your signature..... that is after all what you are trying to sell, right? :drinkingcoffee::lol:

TTT!

Back