• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell XL12 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doubleAgrader

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I've just stripped an xl12 that an old fellow dropped and cracked the block, the crack was a little too ugly for a repair so I am selling all the recovered parts in 1 lot, has a good fuel tank, starter assembly all the nuts, bolts, etc, and a really good complete ignition system in good shape , carb and spacer too(tillotsen) have no idea what to charge but I am in Western Canada so the freight could be a consideration. Probably best to give me an offer and if accepted, instruct me how you want it shipped and go from there. And yes, I know there are 2 mufflers but I'm not sure which one was which so ya get both!Photo_010609_002.jpgPhoto_010609_002.jpgPhoto_010609_001.jpgPhoto_010609_001.jpg

Hey, I'm in need of a couple parts that I would trade this gear for, forgot to mention, for a Husky 61 - starter assembly and a decent top cover, colour not important, also need a flywheel for a pioneer farmsaw and also the little top cover for same(mines orange)

Latest posts

Back