Ya'll gonna be outta bizness soon - No buckets No saws needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJM

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Incredible that no one was injured - but I was secretly hoping so the whole time. Or at least something that would prevent these morons from reproducing....

[video=youtube_share;upKu5jo4Occ]http://youtu.be/upKu5jo4Occ[/video]

Oh come on! Don't give up now you almost got it! I don't understand what part of the car they're tryin to remove though....

Oh wait! They're tree guys, not mechanics!

That tree ain't goin no where! Or is it just a limb they're tryin to get out..

How in the world did those guys get the rope(chain)in the tree? That would be a great video too, I'm sure!

Thanks for sharing, educational.

This looks like the making of a Jackass episode! I hope to God these guys don't call themselves tree guys?!

The guys standing around have to be in the trunk for counter weight, gosh they are real amateurs not using counterweights. I bet they didn't have the rope high enough either, looks like only 50% up the tree.

Thats a redneck frame straightener :poke:

LOL I confess to actually straightening a few rear fraim rails out in such a manner on my old circle track car.Of course we chained down low on an old stump beside the shop.

On my old coil spring bomber ,the rear frame rails [past the spring perches ,to the rear bumper] had to remain stock,no box tubing replacement after crashes.Nothing that affected the suspension points ,just the rear of the car
A 3/8 chain and an 8-10 ft run at full throttle was just what the doc ordered most of the time.
Oh yea,wise to put your 5point on and tighten the #### out of the belts.

Yep,good times.

The guys standing around have to be in the trunk for counter weight, gosh they are real amateurs not using counterweights. I bet they didn't have the rope high enough either, looks like only 50% up the tree.

You're thinking the way I am. Look at the positives;

Front wheel drive car. Couldn't do anything like that with a rear drive right?
Numerous people onsite. Just in case of injury.
Obviously toothless driver. Takes away the potential for injury to the dental work.
Only thing missing was a ladder.

Next time, they've learned to have a bigger chain, a ladder and additional people in the trunk for counterwieight. Those things alone spell success in the future! :rock:

Live and learn my friends!!:dizzy:

You're thinking the way I am. Look at the positives;

Front wheel drive car. Couldn't do anything like that with a rear drive right? Numerous people onsite. Just in case of injury.
Obviously toothless driver. Takes away the potential for injury to the dental work.
Only thing missing was a ladder.

Next time, they've learned to have a bigger chain, a ladder and additional people in the trunk for counterwieight. Those things alone spell success in the future! :rock:

Live and learn my friends!!:dizzy:

You can - just have to hook the chain on the front drive in reverse - and the driver will be able to see the tree coming down on the car.

See? We're learning more and more as we discuss the video. I'm just so mad I spent all that money on saws, ropes, chippers and trucks. I wish this video was up sooner!!

we did a big pine the other day. built a 90' tall ramp. backed the chipper up til it fell off. it chipped the whole tree in 5 minutes. even ground the stump!

Latest posts

Back