Year-end sale...."Buy of the Day!"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gk1024

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
In keeping with the holiday season, Skyco Equipment is announcing its year-end "Buy of the Day" incentive. Each day through the end of the year (12/31/07), Skyco Equipment will showcase units/equipment at rock-bottom prices! All units are put through a rigorous 210 point safety and operational inspection, dielectric testing, and DOT inspection. All of our units are ready to be put into service immediately! We want our customers to have reduced down time and increased productivity. So, if you're looking for the best deal around, come by and visit us or just call for inventory information; our friendly staff will be glad to assist you with finding the best type of equipment to suit your needs and budget. Specialized financing is available at the best possible rates. Transportation is available, as we have several options to suit your needs, including nationwide and overseas delivery. Take a look at the link below for more details.

http://www.skycoequipment.com/buyoftheday.htm

Happy Holidays!

Just curious,

Why do you have items on your website that are included in an auction that is happening tomorrow??

Not sure about that!

I am actually in charge of PR/Advertising/Marketing, etc. I have nothing to do with the Operations side of the business as that is up to the Owners. I am sure that there is a logical explanation, however. Thanks for taking a look at the site. I encourage you to stop by occasionaly to check on sales and new inventory. Have a safe and happy holiday season!

Latest posts

Back