• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Yep, Spring is Here All Right...

GrizzlyAdams86

GrizzlyAdams86

Expert Greenhorn
:agree2: My hat's off to our neighbors to the north. I love spring around here. 40's-50's one day and the next day 10 F and snowing. Was in the teens during the day the past 2 days, supposed to be mid 30's maybe even 40 tomorrow and 40s for the weekend and 50's next week! Now if all that mud will go away so I can get back to cutting.

Last edited:
BeeVee

BeeVee

ArboristSite Member
I'll really enjoy the warm weather forecast for this weekend. Tomorrow (Friday) it is forecast for -4C(a balmy 27F...I hate this stupid Celsius crap) and yahoo! up to +4 C (38F) on Saturday and Sunday .....sheeeze...now I'll hafta start worrying about getting my ice shanty off of the ice if this balmy weather keeps up .
We have about 3 feet of ice on the lake so should be OK for a couple weeks .
Global Warming is the biggest scam in history .

Wood Doctor

Wood Doctor

Edwin
We have -10F here right now. Supposed to be near 45 Saturday.:dizzy:
I just saw this in the newspaper. March 12, 1998, temperature in eastern Nebraska reached -15 F to establish the all-time record low in March. I now remember it well. Nearly a foot of snow had fallen earlier in the week to set up the arctic air mass that blew in.