Yes sir!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ-Bill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well the wife left this am with the little one.. gone until next weds.. They will be missed but I have to say it's nice to have the house to myself. Going to take the dogs for a run on the ATV tonight, I might be home in 1/2 hr could be 2 hrs who knows who cares!! I am going to take full advantages of 2 things while they are gone.. SLEEP!!! and time to finish spiltting my wood.. I hope to have the last 3-4-5 cord split and stacked by Sunday.

Oh wait what's this!!

Why hello Mr Beer!!:cheers:

Cheers Fellas!

Time alone is great isn't it? Yeah you miss them, but you need some time to yourself once in a while.

Don't go too crazy, but enjoy yourself.......:givebeer:

My wife watched 3 of my grandchildren for a week. They live about 350 miles away. I had all kinds of plans,ended up on the second day I got a pretty bad virus,so much for plans. But I was glad I was the only one there to get it. Still was nice just being alone,but I was glad when things got back to normal.

I don't like it when my wife is away...I have to go fetch my own cool drinks when I'm out in the back fourty sawin' & splittin' logs, I have to load the trailer all by myself, make my own dinner, and serve it! She looks way better in an apron than me, Ahh I like lookin' over my shoulder to see her all cute n happy and doin' the dishes! Heck with the peace and quiet I'm much happier when she is near. But that's just me.

i always take advantage of time when my wife takes the little back to Iowa, but it always seems like after a few days I would rather have them home sooner rather than later. I certainly miss the home cooking (Mac and Cheese gets old)!!

She will be missed. I already miss our little 10 month old girl. not the same coming home without her little smile to greet me. As for the food thing.. gives me a chance to fire up the BBQ and have lots of hamburgers and sauges!! Maybe I'll get a little crazy and get a couple big ole steaks!
Only crappy part is it's raining.. rained last night raining now. supposed to rain tomorrow. so much for splitting wood!

"Only crappy part is it's raining.. rained last night raining now. supposed to rain tomorrow. so much for splitting wood! "

One thing I have found after many years of experimenting. Beer tastes just as good when it's raining as it does when it's not. But that's just me. Have great weekend.:givebeer::givebeer::givebeer:

You're a lucky man. The weather is gonna be in the 60's this weekend and my wife is leaving to go to a wedding. That leaves me a home with our 4 month old. Its great spending time with her but the timing sure blows, I sure could get a lot of outdoors projects knocked off my list in this kind of weather. I know what will happen, it'll rain the weekend of the 16th & 17th. Thats my weekend to head out with a couple buddies to do some serious fishin before the weather really turns to crap. Enjoy your weekend.

YUOP.. rough night... really rough.. had a good down pour for a few minutes while I was splitting, cooled me off but I left the window in the truck open..opps

Managed to get 2 truck loads into tonight..

img6563v.jpg

Mandatory beer shots..

img6564a.jpg

img6566w.jpg

It's dark.. probably going to rain again.. perfect time to head out on the atv for abit get some fresh air!

Back