Yet Another CL Score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Called an ad on CL for debarked slabwood bundles. Were it not for the debarked part, I would have passed to begin with. Turns out the seller is 12 miles to the north, and had 25 one cord bundles of oak slabs for $40 each. I was a bit skeptical as I am with most CL ads, but the bundles turned out to be rather nice, and were just as advertised. I plan to size and split them for "fodder" in campfire bundles and face cords. No a big fan at all of buying wood, but for this price it is hard to beat. The other good part is that he is a log truck driver by trade, so now I have a good local connection in the wood business....:clap:

Called an ad on CL for debarked slabwood bundles. Were it not for the debarked part, I would have passed to begin with. Turns out the seller is 12 miles to the north, and had 25 one cord bundles of oak slabs for $40 each. I was a bit skeptical as I am with most CL ads, but the bundles turned out to be rather nice, and were just as advertised. I plan to size and split them for "fodder" in campfire bundles and face cords. No a big fan at all of buying wood, but for this price it is hard to beat. The other good part is that he is a log truck driver by trade, so now I have a good local connection in the wood business....:clap:

Sounds like something that could turn out to be a long term value for just a few bucks.

Latest posts

Back