You guys ought to be ashamed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only split what I have to as round wood burns longer for me.. I stack nearly head high (or lower if unstable) and cover with old barn tin..

Works like a charm

Sorr????

Sorry forgot to include this study which has pictures !!!! I myself have found no difference in stacking vs pile and as per this study a simple cover will do in about 3 months you should be down to a good moisture %

http://www.aqfairbanks.com/wp-content/uploads/Wood-Storage-Best-Practices-Final-Report-2.pdf
The fact that u didn't show obvious differences makes this post a sorry post,..I need point blank examples.. Us old folks need point blank. Sorry but, this post isn't clear,

Don't cut up a tree hit by lighting because it will burn your down you're house.

I split evrything that is more that 6" diameter, except some Gum that I have. I will not be splitting any more of this evil crap....:rock:

3 month old oak burning in my stove

Got down to about 39 and I thought I would show you all how to burn 3 month old oak with plenty of heat and no creosote build up.
View attachment 314861

Back