Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

You have just lost a customer!

Discussion in 'Bailey's' started by Timbo74, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Timbo74

Timbo74 ArboristSite Operative

I ordered an 18".325 narrow kerf bar and chain combo from you guys on May 17th over the phone, I was told the chain was out of stock until the 22nd of May. So I waited until last Tuesday the 29th to call and find out what was up with my order, and I was told that my order was canceled...even though I paid for it, and never canceled it....wtf! So I explained that I did not cancel my order, that I paid in full, and I have the PayPal invoice to prove it. The rep did some checking, and realized it was all a mistake on their part. So I was told they would ship out my order that day and put expedited 3 day shipping on it. Well I expected my order to be here by today Monday the 4th of June..and it still did not come. So back on the phone with Bailey's. This time I find out that they still did not ship my order, and parts are now or still out of stock. I told the rep to refund my money NOW! This is completely unacceptable! I understand that stuff happens, but this just seems like a whole lotta incompetents to me.

2. cuinrearview

cuinrearview Addicted to ArboristSite

Indeed

3. Bailey's Inc.

Bailey's Inc. Professional outdoor work gear & equipment

Hi Timbo74,

Unfortunately we are still out of the Woodland Pro 18 inch narrow kerf loops and wont have any for the next week or so. Since that bar and chain combo is a "kit" its a little harder to tell at first glance if it has a back-ordered component. If you still want the order PM me your info and I'll find something in stock to sub you order with. Sorry for the miscommunication and frustration.

rngrchad likes this.
  4. Timbo74

As soon as I figure out how to pm you I will. I am on an android, and I'm fairly new to the forum.

5. Timbo74

Thanks for making everything good.

chipper1 and cuinrearview like this.
  6. stubnail67

stubnail67 Addicted to ArboristSite

is this the one that fits the echo cs 490 an500p etc?