You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A work break cost me 200 bucks last week.......I now have an Echo 590.lol.

The non running g450avs I bought for 70 bucks just needed a plug.

What are the odds of 3 new husqy plugs being faulty and an old ching chong .5 cent plug from my 52cc working because that's what happened.

Been there on a Honda 6hp gx engine. Took engine completely apart, reassembled and still has the same problem, would stall and die on a load. Tried everything, two plugs and still same problem. Brother went a got a new engine for the compressor. So I decided to swap parts to see which was bad. Coil, carb, ignition igniter, flywheel, etc.. Last thang I swapped was the spark plug, dang thang ran like a top and the new motor had the problem. Who knew two bad plugs.

Steve

I VEHEMENTLY DENY having CAD

GetAttachmentThumbnail

IF I had CAD, this would have been a 72" Bar, not merely ;) a 60" Bar

There you have it PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF, that Husky Man Does NOT have CAD :)

I'm NOT Fooling anyone here, am I?

Doug :cheers:

You know your sick when you go to the dealer to buy a chain, forget all about it when you see the demo ms 462. Wow are they a nice saw and place a order on 1 and leave the shop chirping like a bird, come home to find you forgotten the chain and have to go back. Damn you cad, no picture but should have the saw in about a week or two

Okay, I did have a RUDE awakening to the fact that I have CAD.

This morning on the news, there was a story about a man drowning in the North Fork of the Lewis River:(, it seems that he was a Wild Land Fire Fighter, in one of the pictures about his life, it showed him in Fire gear with an all orange saw. I thought "GOOD TASTE in Saws" and that it was a High Top, so it had to be at least a 372XP, I don't think there are any smaller High Tops, that is a Pretty Big saw to be carrying in a fire environment.

Then I realized, "Hey Stupid, here a Good Man DIED, and I am evaluating his SAW?" :confused::(

I ADMIT it, I am afflicted with CAD:(

Hi, my name is Doug, and I have a Problem

Doug :cheers:

Back