You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst part for me is not owning more than 100-135 saws but acquiring a saw or saws that need fixing, then finding parts saws to fix the first batch, then have part saws that could be fixed easily with a few parts, find more part saws to fix up the latest parts saws, this circle scenario has no end. Far too many saws end up staying with me, I am too lazy to bother selling them all, some go but always more find their way here.

Worst part for me is not owning more than 100-135 saws but acquiring a saw or saws that need fixing, then finding parts saws to fix the first batch, then have part saws that could be fixed easily with a few parts, find more part saws to fix up the latest parts saws, this circle scenario has no end. Far too many saws end up staying with me, I am too lazy to bother selling them all, some go but always more find their way here.

I resemble that remark.

Cad really got outa hand when saws started showing up by the truck box load, thankfully it been close to two years since the last truckload showed up, that`s around 30 - 35 saws in a load...Last lot this spring was a paltry 15 saws with only 5 showing up since, only 3 went away so far this year.,,,,LOL

:cool:
Cad really got outa hand when saws started showing up by the truck box load, thankfully it been close to two years since the last truckload showed up, that`s around 30 - 35 saws in a load...Last lot this spring was a paltry 15 saws with only 5 showing up since, only 3 went away so far this year.,,,,LOL
Never trust anybody with less than 10 chainsaws.

You buy saws to fix up, yet you lack the mechanical ability to fix em up! :dizzy:
That made me laugh.

...when its not what you can get on a budget, but how many you can get. Assuming you still use a budget

That is me! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back