You know you heat with wood when.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you put ads on CL looking for more downed trees to pick up

When you look forward to spending time in the backyard to get a few more rounds split to finish off that stack

When you start saving you noodles for fire starter

When you know which neighbor has what type of tree that needs attention but do not know their name.

When you train your dog to carry in wood with you

When you make that extra trip back for wood because someone you know might need it

the picture says it all

attachment.php

My wife just came home from work tonight and said her boss told her this morning she had something in her hair.......it was some wood chips!!! Not even gonna comment on how thdey got there. Life is good...this website is killing me! I have gone through all pages tonight laughing and realizing I don't have a problem...we all do!!

You have weird calluses on your palms & fingers... Not due to any of your regular work... Must be caused by excessive swinging of the Fiskars

You consider buying a M35 2 1/2 ton or 5 ton truck for hauling firewood as "legitimate".

You are constantly prowling the lumber yard bargin area at menards for cheap green treat lumber/posts/timbers to stack wood on.

Your supply of t-posts for firewood stacks rivals that of the local farm supply store.

Your collection of old bottles and cans you find in the woods is bigger than the one at the antique shop.

When you keep a couple chainsaws at work, at home and in the truck + fuel and bar oil. Cause ya just never know when opportunity will knock.

All your spare chains are hung by the flue in hopes the wood fairy will bring a bigger power head & longer bar.

Yikes 29 pages so far!

Latest posts

Back