You may have f.a.d. If.............

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F.a.d.

You know you have FAD when you suddenly inherit 25 FULL CORD full cord of mixed hardswood firewood because your brother changes his mind about installing a water stove to heat two houses after he clears off a building lot for our fathers home AND you still have 12 full cord on the ground unburned AND you buy a single axle dump trailer with brakes for the dump trailer and a landscape gate to carry the timber wolf to the job and haul one load a week from A to B when the ground dries AND haul the New John Deere LA115 and the rest of the lawn mowers when needed AND haul the flail mowers you intend owning and importing and selling.

MY previous case of CAD and LS/FWPAD and TAD are mutually excluded until I make more beer. :rock::hmm3grin2orange:

countless sketches of the soon to be built woodshed with drive-thru doors and a 20 cord capacity.
busted log arch sits in the garage where wife likes to park (needs to dry off so it can get welded back together)
i should really post a pic of the skyline i created on the side hill next to the woodmaster. pretty soon it will deliver logs right to the front door. :hmm3grin2orange:

It's that time of year here and people are putting brush at the curb for the city's April pickup.........you know you have it bad when you keep looking at the different piles trying to see if there's any useable wood underneath.

...your bonfire pit is used for weekly evaluations of the seasoning progress of various species of firewood.

(Well, that and a nice warm place to hang around drinking a cold one and admiring the wood stacks).

...you actually cut and split box elder instead of pushing it in a pile and burning it on the spot.

...if a friend of a friend of a friend's wife's cousin's boss calls you out of the blue and asks if you'd be willing to take down a couple trees for the firewood. (And you accept)

i should really post a pic of the skyline i created on the side hill next to the woodmaster. pretty soon it will deliver logs right to the front door. :hmm3grin2orange:

If you are serious, then what the hell are you waiting for?! That's like seasoning some 'rep' man.

Latest posts

Back