You must choose one saw....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the point of the thread is being missed. Or maybe I'm missing it. Correct me if I'm wrong Steve, but I think you're looking for what the one saw we would like in our shed that we haven't tried that we think would fit all of our needs. It's easy to pick 11 saws for all of our purposes, or one or two of our favorites that we've owned/ran.

I think the point of the thread is being missed. Or maybe I'm missing it. Correct me if I'm wrong Steve, but I think you're looking for what the one saw we would like in our shed that we haven't tried that we think would fit all of our needs. It's easy to pick 11 saws for all of our purposes, or one or two of our favorites that we've owned/ran.
I would pick my ported 562.;):D:crazy2:

Correct. If all of your saws were gone and you could choose one to suit the majority of your needs AND it needs to be a model you've never owned.

Are those actually going to be available? They sound fantastic.
Rumor has it that some time in the next twelve months it will first be available in Germany, where a person known to an acquaintance is willing to pack one up for export to us. I have offered to pay for the whole ride so I can play with one without having to wait for the wave of the release to arrive in the states. No idea if I will be one of the first few, but I want to have as much time with it to try one out before I run out of energy to put into chain saw play. Part of the deal is also as a preteen listening to the hot rodders talk about hilborn injection on small block Corvette engines still has influence on my attitude!:innocent:Also my understanding is that the powerhead has been used on concrete cutters for a few years.
Stay safe and warm Folks

You must choose one saw for your cutting needs....only caveat is you cannot choose a saw of any model you own or have ever owned.

What do you choose?

I will go with a 262 Husky.
I can't answer your question, But will comment on your choice. I'd take a 357xp over a 262 any day. :sweet:

Latest posts

Back