You must choose one saw....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had to choose one, my list is in order of preference so the first one does all I need done.

Husky 346XP done cutting before I want to.
Earthquake 3816
Dolmar PS-540 got real cheap
Dolmar 112 Black/Silver
P Pro S25 was Dad's saw.

Stihl 026 an/ Eq 4518, poor performance vs weigh..

I'll take a Homelite 150 auto because after all these years they are still available and running, like a Timex they just keep going
I had one of Dad's 150's left in my collection, and it had a broken recoil spring. I basically only collect saws over 70CC's. I was at our local spring farm auction and they had several big Homelites and one little 150. I got the 150 for $5. Was getting ready to take the recoil off and swap it over to Dad's saw and thought, well lets see if this one runs. Cotton pickin thing ran like a champ. So I told my cousin to keep and eye out, I still needed a new recoil. He picked up another one in case with a couple extra chains for $5. Now I have 3 and still need a recoil. I bought a new spring on line, but where the original spring had a round loop on the end that locked into a matching hole, the new one had a diamond shape loop, and I can't get that rascal in the little hole. It is a nice little saw. I think I like the Super EZ's better though.

Latest posts

Back