"You Suck" Thread 2016--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this 038 magnum Two the other day for 20$
d20348f277db98499616afd929e1dce1.jpg
e432ca4168b91137b017ef538ef749f0.jpg
40f55f1738399adb66f0f82be32e007c.jpg
5aeee928e4cfd5b5e2088b554290173d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

350$ not stolen lol already checked. Old man had broke his back could no longer use said it had three tanks threw it... 661 36b&c plus two new chain's. Right place right time. Craigslist with no picture or contact id. I normally don't reply to those type of adds but i did for some reason.. guy only new how to email didnt even have a way to post pics up on the computer or rather didnt know how.20170417_160050.jpg

350$ not stolen lol already checked. Old man had broke his back could no longer use said it had three tanks threw it... 661 36b&c plus two new chain's. Right place right time. Craigslist with no picture or contact id. I normally don't reply to those type of adds but i did for some reason.. guy only new how to email didnt even have a way to post pics up on the computer or rather didnt know how.View attachment 611271

Youuuuuunsuckkkkk

Or is this a very sick joke?!? Lol

Youuuuuunsuckkkkk

Or is this a very sick joke?!? Lol
God as my witness. I offered the old man double what he was asking i told him what is was worth he said he knew since it was only four months old.. ;) He said he admired my honesty and then threw in the other chains. Then took a business card and said he would be in touch.. Told me how hard it was to find someone willing to work and trying to make it on there own exspecily my age.. cool old guy when he calls ill take really good care of him. He will get it back.

God as my witness. I offered the old man double what he was asking i told him what is was worth he said he knew since it was only four months old.. ;) He said he admired my honesty and then threw in the other chains. Then took a business card and said he would be in touch.. Told me how hard it was to find someone willing to work and trying to make it on there own exspecily my age.. cool old guy when he calls ill take really good care of him. He will get it back.

That’s awesome! Always best to do what’s right. And you met a good guy in the mix

That’s awesome! Always best to do what’s right. And you met a good guy in the mix
Yea still dont feel right but we talked for almost two hours. I couldent convince him to take more. I started to get the feeling that i was pissing him off so i finally droped it and took the deal. Sometimes you get lucky or catch a break. I use a 661 almost every time i cut down a tree. Theres alot of fat assed tree's here in Michigan mainly the silver maples and the cotton woods with a few others thrown in. It will probably end up with Tree monkey working it over we will see how much i like my 460 when i get it back.

Yea still dont feel right but we talked for almost two hours. I couldent convince him to take more. I started to get the feeling that i was pissing him off so i finally droped it and took the deal. Sometimes you get lucky or catch a break. I use a 661 almost every time i cut down a tree. Theres alot of fat assed tree's here in Michigan mainly the silver maples and the cotton woods with a few others thrown in. It will probably end up with Tree monkey working it over we will see how much i like my 460 when i get it back.

Sometimes that’s just how it goes. Someone blessed you and that’s just what he wanted. Tree monkey would make that a demon waiting to be unleashed! Then if you ever want to sell it I’ll be waiting lol.

Sometimes that’s just how it goes. Someone blessed you and that’s just what he wanted. Tree monkey would make that a demon waiting to be unleashed! Then if you ever want to sell it I’ll be waiting lol.
Yea ima see when i get the 460 back just what these modded saws are all about. I have a feeling i might get hooked o well could have worse habbits.. yea somebody was looking out for me on that deal that's forsure.

Yea ima see when i get the 460 back just what these modded saws are all about. I have a feeling i might get hooked o well could have worse habbits.. yea somebody was looking out for me on that deal that's forsure.

Once you mod you won’t go back lol. I have modded 046 and 660 and it’s fun. Once again that’s a heck of a deal

Picked up a bucket of parts yesterday. Echo CS8000, everything but the manual oiler, and chain brake. Put it back together adjusted the carb runs good so far. $35 does this qualify?

Attachments

• IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    826.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    801.3 KB · Views: 36
001.JPG 002.JPG 004.JPG Got around to working on a Husky 570 I got from my good friend who scraps things for side money. He found it next to a garbage can one day last year. I fix some of the stuff and we split it up he likes Stihl . Anyway this saw was just packed with saw dust and oil. The filter was never cleaned and saw was low on compression. After cleaning it up it looks to be low use saw. I pulled muffler and cylinder and piston look good. Pressure / vac test good. Pulled the cylinder and the ring is stuck compressed in piston. I got the piston and ring soaking in mix of penetration oil and carb cleaner to try and breakup the carbon. I will get Pics of it tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back