"You Suck" Thread 2018--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on a mowing job Thursday when the neighbor came over to borrow a big recycle bin. His folks are moving. He asked if I was interested in a snow blower? I said no. He said it's new. I said no. He said I'll give you a good deal. I said no. He said really, it's brand new, never used, and you can have it for $100. I said yes.
CJuPeMb.jpg

I know the title says "pics required" and if anybody will volunteer to let me email them to them or txt them to a cell, I will be glad to do so. Otherwise, Im sorry but I cant figure out how to do it myself. ANYWAY, I went to a buddy's house this evening to go look at some junk equipment he lucked into and he starts showing me his chainsaw collection. He had 9 stihls, everything from a top handle saw on up to a MS660. He commented that he had absolutely no use for the 660 so I asked what he wanted for it. He said he bought it from his Dad a couple years ago because he had bought it and didn't need it either and asked if I would give him back what he gave for it. I asked how much that was and he said 200 bucks. I couldn't shake my head yes fast enough! LOL. Since hes a good friend, I had to tell him exactly how much that saw is worth though. He said he knew it was a stihl of a deal, but he just wanted his money back and I was more than happy to oblige!

You know like the blue saws too, but they are as rare as hens teeth up here. :(
Get your butt down here to a GTG next year and I’ll swap you a 6401 for that little blue one you have. I can’t justify both 6401.

Back