"You Suck" Thread 2019--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this for $50, sold as a non-running parts saw. I think it had flooded or clogged air filter, I cleaned the filter and fresh cause and it fired right up. It was way more dirty than in the pic too lol.
20190701_174605.jpg

Got this for $50, sold as a non-running parts saw. I think it had flooded or clogged air filter, I cleaned the filter and fresh cause and it fired right up. It was way more dirty than in the pic too lol.
View attachment 745013
You should probably retire that junk saw under the pretty table :innocent:.

Yeah and you know I need another 346 [emoji23].
Not a chance brother...[emoji16]
66fc75ca003803499dbdbc35a42ebc01.jpg

Not a smoking deal but.. I picked up this Dolmar 5105 for a sound $150. Guy was asking $250, I shot him an offer of 150 and he took it no questions, Has a fairly new chain on it as well. :)
View attachment 745044
I think that's a great deal Mike.

I’m not hating just super jealous I sold mine twenty years ago to a falling partner of mine figured if I need one again I’d buy one. Insert sand face here, “____”.
Hope you find another one.
Even if you were, I'm used to it. Everyone wants in on the deal until they figure out the real cost of a deal, no-one wants to invest in the two saws I never got two yrs ago, 1100 gone to the wind. They also don't want to scour the internet for possible deals and then jump up in the middle of a storm to run and get one when something pops up, all in hope that it works and the pictures accurately describe what you're chasing down.
Ran out a while back in the middle of a storm to get a saw, it was a good deal, not a you suck deal, when I talked to him he said he had a 200 rear handle, I said please keep me in mind if you decided to sell it. Well because I ran out in that storm and invested in the first deal I was able to make a connection.
This one was a you suck deal if you know how hard they are to come by. I traded off the last super clean one I had, I was thinking I'd probably never get another one that was nice, this one isnt quite as nice as the one I let go, but I'm happy because now I have a decent rear handle and a decent top handle :).
Sorry its a little dirty lol.
Screenshot_20190323-203554.png

Yup it’s funny how life goes, one minute your getting out of Logging and sell a bunch of your gear and 20 years later there aren’t many fallers left in your area that want side work, and next thing you know your replacing all the old stuff you sold off cause the new crap is not as good. I must say there is light at the end of the tunnel though, 20 years ago I would have never bought a 395xp and now that I have one I realized I missed out on one hell of a saw when I was younger.

You should probably retire that junk saw under the pretty table :innocent:.
Eh...its just plywood and 1x4's. :crazy:
This 251 will be perfect as a loaner....my 346 is definitely not a loaner lol. Had some buddies over the other evening and one of them called it little, it sits beside my ms440 and 288xp.
20190513_161024.jpg

Eh...its just plywood and 1x4's. :crazy:
This 251 will be perfect as a loaner....my 346 is definitely not a loaner lol. Had some buddies over the other evening and one of them called it little, it sits beside my ms440 and 288xp.
View attachment 745129
Heck yeah, little beast of a saw for sure, especially when they have a sticker on them :sweet:.
Ive got two ported ones, moded one, and a stocker, I like them.

Yup it’s funny how life goes, one minute your getting out of Logging and sell a bunch of your gear and 20 years later there aren’t many fallers left in your area that want side work, and next thing you know your replacing all the old stuff you sold off cause the new crap is not as good. I must say there is light at the end of the tunnel though, 20 years ago I would have never bought a 395xp and now that I have one I realized I missed out on one hell of a saw when I was younger.
I'm not logging or milling, so no need for a 395 here, if the ported 70cc saws wont do it I have friends I can call :cheers:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back