"You Suck" Thread 2019--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a MS250 with a small problem for 210 kanukistanese kopeks. Chain is abused a bit. Compression is good at 135 psi. Piston is not scored. All machining marks from the factory are still on it.

Saw is spewing gas out the muffler and doesn't want to run on low idle. High idle is very smokey. Figuring it requires a new carb.

2019-07-08_07-09-39 by wolverine00089, on Flickr

Pic of the MS250.

Got another one today. A MS201TC with an oil leak from the seam of the tank. Guy I bought it from told me he'd buy it back at market price if I could fix it. Seems to have trouble getting pulled over as well. Going to have to investigate further. Paid 200 kanukistanese kopeks.

2019-07-08_07-09-21 by wolverine00089, on Flickr

Bought this JD X540 a couple months ago from a friend. He retired and moved to Myrtle Beach. He put his house in M.D. on the market Wed afternoon and drove down to SC. Thursday morning his house sold for full asking price and he bought his new house the same day. I was helping him take trailer loads of stuff to a local auction. I asked what he was going to do with the tractor? He said leave it with the house. I told him it was a low ball offer, but all I had, I'd give him $2500. He said he would rather I got it than a stranger, so OK. It came with a 4' snow blower and a Cyclone leaf vac. The leaf vac has an extra 25'hose so you can walk through the flower beds. He gave me a file with the maintenance records. They had it serviced by JD every spring and fall. He had the receipts from when he bought it. The tractor was $7500, the snow blower was $1900, and the vac was $1600. He also gave me an Echo 750 that looks new with a bad ignition module, a running Echo 500, and two running Echo climbing saws, a 3 up pressure washer. He was one of my cousins top climbers for almost 40 years. He did all of my side job climbing for at least 15 years. I gave him $500-$750 a day pending on how much I had on the job. I'll try to get pics of all the rest of the stuff he sold/gave me.20190710_065143.jpg

My 52' Snapper Pro walk behind only has a Kawasaki 20 hp twin V, air cooled. It was in a you suck thread a couple years ago. I got it for $900, 2 years old, with 400 hours. They sold new for $6500. I've got to quit buying lawn equipment, once I buy it, I have to find WORK to justify buying it.

Bought this JD X540 a couple months ago from a friend. He retired and moved to Myrtle Beach. He put his house in M.D. on the market Wed afternoon and drove down to SC. Thursday morning his house sold for full asking price and he bought his new house the same day. I was helping him take trailer loads of stuff to a local auction. I asked what he was going to do with the tractor? He said leave it with the house. I told him it was a low ball offer, but all I had, I'd give him $2500. He said he would rather I got it than a stranger, so OK. It came with a 4' snow blower and a Cyclone leaf vac. The leaf vac has an extra 25'hose so you can walk through the flower beds. He gave me a file with the maintenance records. They had it serviced by JD every spring and fall. He had the receipts from when he bought it. The tractor was $7500, the snow blower was $1900, and the vac was $1600. He also gave me an Echo 750 that looks new with a bad ignition module, a running Echo 500, and two running Echo climbing saws, a 3 up pressure washer. He was one of my cousins top climbers for almost 40 years. He did all of my side job climbing for at least 15 years. I gave him $500-$750 a day pending on how much I had on the job. I'll try to get pics of all the rest of the stuff he sold/gave me.View attachment 746062
Im not sure you got a great deal? After all you got great equipment that was well maintained and cared for and our buddy moved to a place where he can forget what a snow shovel looks like .

Im not sure you got a great deal? After all you got great equipment that was well maintained and cared for and our buddy moved to a place where he can forget what a snow shovel looks like .
I figured now that I have a 4’ snow blower, with no carb to go bad, it will never snow again.

Scored a running Homelite brush cutter for $75.
7f39c680462c20c0c31ff0da2227fd44.jpg
ace866c3634c590877f8fe31e59cd89b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked these up today at my uncle's. They were buried in a corner of the saw mill. And the price was free they both need a good cleaning and some small parts.

Attachments

• IMG_20190713_160404342.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20190713_160416874.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back