• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

"You Suck" Thread 2019--Pics required!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
I found this 020T on Facebook about 1 hour and 40 minutes away from me. I was the first person to message him and he was willing to ship it, so I got it for $70 shipped. $40 for the saw, $20 shipping and $10 for his time and PayPal fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you got it Brandon :numberone:.

Timberjack zack

Timberjack zack

ArboristSite Operative
I found this 020T on Facebook about 1 hour and 40 minutes away from me. I was the first person to message him and he was willing to ship it, so I got it for $70 shipped. $40 for the saw, $20 shipping and $10 for his time and PayPal fees.

Legend says alittle bit of gas and it fired right up to run for the rest of eternity

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Woodslasher

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
My latest score, a free MS210 that needs some work. The handle's busted, chain brake handle's gone along with the pull start assembly and super duper chain adjuster clutch cover, and the fuel line's shot. But it's free! As soon as my highboy's done and I have money floating around I think I'll throw some $ at it. Until then it will sit near the rest of my saws, enjoying a brief retirement.
IMG_2635.jpg IMG_2636.jpg

brandonstc6

brandonstc6

Addicted to ArboristSite
My latest score, a free MS210 that needs some work. The handle's busted, chain brake handle's gone along with the pull start assembly and super duper chain adjuster clutch cover, and the fuel line's shot. But it's free! As soon as my highboy's done and I have money floating around I think I'll throw some $ at it. Until then it will sit near the rest of my saws, enjoying a brief retirement.
View attachment 726689 View attachment 726690
I can send you a yes one wrap handle if you pay the shipping. For everything else, huztl is your friend.

mikerudder

mikerudder

Chainsaw Enthusiast

Damn that's a good score! been on the hunt for one of those!

Status
Not open for further replies.