Your off season

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deere John

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So, what do you do in your off season, if you have one where you operate?

Me, I loved the life of snowmobiling, tinkering with the iron and snowplowing in the Dec, Jan, Feb and March months. Might have hnd a beer or two, as well.:blob2:

Oh, you know. The regular stuff. Shootin' rats at the dump. Cow tippin'. Drinking beers and watching WWF. Those guys are truly underappreciated for their athletic abilities.

Not really an off season here in Mid GA but work slows especially in Dec and Jan. We have only a 3 man crew so it doesn''t take much to keep us busy.

Thanks Brett - I needed that, in my advanced years.

I also rebuilt whatever needed it, funded from the repair reserve that I accumulated separately from general revenues.

Screw around on the net. Travel, I went to Thailand last year. Things are tighter this year, but plan to go to Boston in Novemeber. I know it will be freezing. I plow for friends when it snows. Which isnt very often. I want to build my net business up so I can stay home with my wife. My back isnt too good. To much lifting when I was 18 (stupid lifting). Lawnsite and I are building new sites that, I will fill you in on when they are done. I am only doing one with him. He has a bunch that are really good, and will be great for you guys with a bunch of equipment.

Back