YouTube channel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I came across Buckin' Billy Ray Smith's channel on YouTube and throughly enjoy his informational blogs on sharpening and bar maintenance. As a young carpenter apprentice I had varied experiences with those who would eagerly share their knowledge and those who would not, for whatever reason. This guy has a lot to share and makes it fun. Very much worth checking out.

He’s a little to much Mountain Dew for me. And sharing knowledge is useful in the eyes of interpretation. Keep watch videos and learning and cutting. Take the info you learn keep an open mind. There might be better ways out there.

I came across Buckin' Billy Ray Smith's channel on YouTube and throughly enjoy his informational blogs on sharpening and bar maintenance. As a young carpenter apprentice I had varied experiences with those who would eagerly share their knowledge and those who would not, for whatever reason. This guy has a lot to share and makes it fun. Very much worth checking out.

I haven't watched him in a while but he always seemed like a stand up guy to me. He's a bit hyper but I'd much rather deal with that than all the buzzkills. We've got enough of them.

Latest posts

Back