Youtube Classic's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh, was it my imagination or did dude try to cover the hole with snow? Shame the ladder held huh? I haven't seen that one before Matt, hold on, Ima gonna go git a drink, be raht bak!

ya the ladder was pretty sweet I've never seen one bow quite that much. hah the things i find on youtube it keeps me entertained i might as well quite paying my cable bill could save some $$. wife wouldn't like it tho

Willow tree cut down as neighbors protest - YouTube

people protesting a tree removal with a hippie lady singing.

believe it or not this has happened. a lady had us remove a monster beautiful not a rot spot in it oak out of her front yard because she didn't wanna walk over the roots. some of the neighbors made sure they said ####ty comments when the walked or drove by.

holy crap look at this makes me cringe because you almost know he broke something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVkt_Ve70Ic&feature=related//

Last edited:
Look at the growth of that Willow. Beem topped a few times? Classic example of not planting the right tree in the right spot. All the other ones, glad it wasn't me. How in the heck did they get that first one down? Two cranes? That one is screwed. How high could you bid that?

Look at the growth of that Willow. Beem topped a few times? Classic example of not planting the right tree in the right spot. All the other ones, glad it wasn't me. How in the heck did they get that first one down? Two cranes? That one is screwed. How high could you bid that?

i actually can't believe they used a crane tree looked kinda weak sauce. i definitely wouldn't rent a crane for that i do it when the wood is a major PITA to handle. even before the k-boom a skid loader or my tractor would have took care of it pretty quick.

I'm just glad video hasn't surfaced of me blocking down a silver last week. Got a little too close to the rigging line with the 660. Guess that is what asphalt patch is for.

Last edited:
The following clip is not nearly as dramatic as the others. If you appreciate the craft and have a sense of self preservation, the images are equally as terrifying though. But these guys have an A rating on Angie's list, so they'll be fine.

Envision Denver Tree Removal - YouTube

ya i seen that one them guys give me nightmares. and people like that. he sure does like to one hand that 36. look at 1:49. has logs swinging behind him and over his head. i mean its so easy why not just go off the stem your on. guy is about as good as james the narcoleptic tree cutter.

and it is pretty dramatic gotta wonder if guys like him are still around. if he would just buy a lanyard he wouldn't have to one hand so much. for god sake just make one out of bull rope.

i really wish i could add a comment because at the end the HO posted the video and think they did an amazing job? their a landscaping company that i gather from the title. jack of all trades.

see I'm getting a dishwasher installed tomorrow because mine broke. reason i don't do it myself is ill probably eff it up. if i wanted to install dish washers i would have became a plumber. the plumber that is doing it i do all of his trees. stick with what you know.

Last edited:
here's a dandy
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b4ifRHCC5Tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wow, the Denver one, jeezus! The one I thought fur sur, was going to smack him in the back. I smell meth head, just by the mannerism's. Whats sad is, that kid could probably be pretty good if he had a mentor. Love the steel workers hard hat on the groundie!

Latest posts

Back