Youtube Classic's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Willow tree cut down as neighbors protest - YouTube

people protesting a tree removal with a hippie lady singing.

believe it or not this has happened. a lady had us remove a monster beautiful not a rot spot in it oak out of her front yard because she didn't wanna walk over the roots. some of the neighbors made sure they said ####ty comments when the walked or drove by.

holy crap look at this makes me cringe because you almost know he broke something.

How NOT to cut down a three - YouTube

The women in the willow vid is a real nut job!

Actually I wouldn't mind her singing me tune once in a while when I lay a saw to wood LOL, I bet the crew was prolly singing right along with her after a while

That kind of stuff has happened to us more than once. We did an oak in a local town here that was a center piece and the township wanted it out for water lines to be installed. No if and's or buts take it out, so we did and a lot of people showed up to give us dirty looks and words. A police presence like in the video was needed.

That kind of stuff has happened to us more than once. We did an oak in a local town here that was a center piece and the township wanted it out for water lines to be installed. No if and's or buts take it out, so we did and a lot of people showed up to give us dirty looks and words. A police presence like in the video was needed.

I had a lady slow and call me a tree murderer so I did the electric slide racing a climbing saw over my head LOL , she actually laughed flipped me the bird and threw a empty coffee cup out the window so I called her a litterbug ! She left with a lot more anxiety after confronting me :laugh:

I keep posting the "ladder fails" on Facebook but people don't seem to learn. Got this email a few weeks ago.

Today, (Wednesday, 8/14) xxxxx's brother and wife were helping her Dad cut up some trees at his farm. An accident happened and xxxxx fell 19 feet off a ladder landing on his wife, xxxxxx. She is in St. xxxxxxxs hospital in Youngstown Ohio with a broken pelvis and possible internal injuries. Please pray for the entire family. They have 2 girls. xxxxxxx just graduated high school and then xxxxx in I believe 3rd grade. When we get updates we will pass them along.

(Thursday, 8/15) - Update is that xxxxxx's pelvis is broken and needs surgery to fix.. She will be going in on Thursday to have her pelvis screwed back together. xxxxx did go and get checked out and he has 3 broken ribs. Please continue to keep them in your prayers. Thank you.

xxxxx's sister - in - law had surgery yesterday to screw the pelvis together. She is not allowed to put any weight on it for 6 - 8 weeks. She is in good spirits and says that the pain is tolerable.

I keep posting the "ladder fails" on Facebook but people don't seem to learn. Got this email a few weeks ago.

Today, (Wednesday, 8/14) xxxxx's brother and wife were helping her Dad cut up some trees at his farm. An accident happened and xxxxx fell 19 feet off a ladder landing on his wife, xxxxxx. She is in St. xxxxxxxs hospital in Youngstown Ohio with a broken pelvis and possible internal injuries. Please pray for the entire family. They have 2 girls. xxxxxxx just graduated high school and then xxxxx in I believe 3rd grade. When we get updates we will pass them along.

(Thursday, 8/15) - Update is that xxxxxx's pelvis is broken and needs surgery to fix.. She will be going in on Thursday to have her pelvis screwed back together. xxxxx did go and get checked out and he has 3 broken ribs. Please continue to keep them in your prayers. Thank you.

xxxxx's sister - in - law had surgery yesterday to screw the pelvis together. She is not allowed to put any weight on it for 6 - 8 weeks. She is in good spirits and says that the pain is tolerable.

I tell people the first thing you learn about tree work is you dont cut on a ladder. They look at me like im crazy, and i know their thinking how else are you going to do it.

LOL!

I thought everybody knew Brad.

He did some good work on a 3120 of mine.

Some coincidence that the video would be posted by a new member after almost 7 months of this thread being inactive. :laugh:

Even better is he has posted over 600 times and doesn't know Brad. :bang:

Back