Yukon....year end

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrappieKeith

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It's been another good year for my company...Alpha American Co. makers of the Yukon/Eagle furnaces.
Thanks to everyone to helped!!!!!!

I'd like to say that we are having another sale this month being it's our fiscal year end month. Every furnace will be discounted and of course they all fall into the tax credit so if you've been thinking about one ...now is the time.
We have not had a price increase for the last 2 years and I know mngt. is looking at that for the new business year.

On a personal level I appreciate those that have our furnaces chiming into those threads that are about or have to do with our furnaces.
I know that what I may say may be deemed a "salesman's" response so having you folks adding into to what your expierences have been mean a lot adding credibility to what we say or what we build.
Thanks goes out to you from good ole CK.

My vacation is about to hit so I may not be around here much over the end of this month and the beggining of next month.
Late ice is here in the northland and the guys are hiring me to get them in on some hot action.
I've got a tourney to hit at the Genz Invitational at the end of the month and lastly there's that annual brown/steelhead trip over on Lake Michigan.

So Steve and Joe can help you if I'm not here.
For the most part it's been a great season this year....made some good friends and many new aquaintences!!!
Easter is approaching so let's hope that's a safe holiday for y'all!
Spring is about here too so get your furnace cleaned and ready for next heating season.

Ya gotta love spring and late ice!I'm out working on my tan!

2010icefishing291.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on the sale. I'm considering a super jack and just responded to a welcome email from Joe. I may have to send him some $$$ to put one on hold for me.

Don Van Arman

Shoot me a PM w/prices....I may have 2 of them sold, one of them will have to be your largest capacity model, other one would be in the 75-100K BTU range, have not finished heat loss/gain calcs. for the job......

What happened to selling your furnaces thru wholesalers/dealers? Just selling direct now?

You may not sometimes respond to things like a "salesman", but just maybe misinformed a little...we'll keep you straight!

And to the rest, I have sold/installed these products in the past, had good luck,and satisfied customers.

Hey Mike...I need to know ...wood only or wood/oil or wood/gas.
We got left to die after oil went cheap by the distributors so we had to stay alive and now sell factory direct.
If you want to promote them we will pay you directly .This way everybody pays the same amount Dist.,dealers,homeowners.
If you want a semi truck load I'm sure we can work out some better pricing...LOL

I can be wrong at times and the older I get the more I see I do not know!
Yet I'll still try to do the right thing for those that I deal with.

..oh if anyone wants to get out on late ice the bite is hot!
2010icefishing398.jpg

2010icefishing397.jpg

2010icefishing382.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Mike...I need to know ...wood only or wood/oil or wood/gas.
We got left to die after oil went cheap by the distributors so we had to stay alive and now sell factory direct.
If you want to promote them we will pay you directly .This way everybody pays the same amount Dist.,dealers,homeowners.
If you want a semi truck load I'm sure we can work out some better pricing...LOL

I can be wrong at times and the older I get the more I see I do not know!
Yet I'll still try to do the right thing for those that I deal with.

..oh if anyone wants to get out on late ice the bite is hot!
2010icefishing398.jpg

2010icefishing397.jpg

2010icefishing382.jpg

Please do both wood/oil, wood/gas for both....not sure which my customer wants...I need a catolog, or brochure too, I'll pm my address.

I'll get that info sent off....thanks for promoting Yukons!!!!
I know Southern bought a ton of furnaces over the years ...Winchester was one of the branches I dealt with so there are a bunch of them down there.

Back