Yup, this is wood heat weather.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WE DONT KNOW HEAT??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! come around, in the middle of the summer,,whens its about 100 deg,,and about the same humidity!!!!

Well Ya'all had one rough one last year however it's that way down here almost every year! when u wake at 6 am and it's 90 degrees with gulf coast humidity you would scurry back to Iowa my friend :)

Well Ya'all had one rough one last year however it's that way down here almost every year! when u wake at 6 am and it's 90 degrees with gulf coast humidity you would scurry back to Iowa my friend :)

actually, this last year wasnt as bad as most. as damn dry as it was,,the humidity wasnt up there like normal...we only had about two weeks were the humidty ws high,,and that was at the start of summer

actually, this last year wasnt as bad as most. as damn dry as it was,,the humidity wasnt up there like normal...we only had about two weeks were the humidty ws high,,and that was at the start of summer

Ive lived up there bro, lol no comparison lived in southern Nebraska your normal summers are short and your mourning lows are lots nicer than here lol. Ok rant over maybe we will just agree to disagree hotest place i lived was houston it rained 15 minutes every mourning then 106 by 11 am.

Burning here! I think this is the latest we have burned here so far. 40s and raining. The ground is beyond saturated, little ponds all over. Any big winds, now that we have leaf canopy, trees gonna come down.

Burning here! I think this is the latest we have burned here so far. 40s and raining. The ground is beyond saturated, little ponds all over. Any big winds, now that we have leaf canopy, trees gonna come down.

I'm still burning too, more now that the rains are drenching us. So far we've had a bit over 4 inches in the last 24 hours. (the weather service said we might get 6 tenths of an inch). N just think, it's supposed to rain for the next 6 days. On the other hand, imagine if all this rain were snow! :msp_scared:

If one inch of rain is an equivalant to 12 inches of snow, all I can say is DAMN!:msp_scared:
How many inches of snow would one inch of rain produce

heck no!!!! better than paying any gas man!!!

Thanks olyman. :rock:
The whole story is I got home from work 'bout 2030 hrs. It's been raining all day, windy,,
I changed clothes and went out to the go-rodge and swilled a cold frosty and started plucking nightcrawlers outta the fresh tilled garden. I've kept a worm box for fishin' worms for years and years. A few frosties later I had several dozen 'crawlers, had swilled 4 or 5 cold frosties, was cold and damp. A small fire in the OWB was just the ticket. That whole mass storage deal with the h2o works. By the time I got the kids on the bus this a.m. the house was 72, the OWB was outta firewood, the water lines cool in the furnace closet..And I beat the gas man!

:blob4: :biggrinbounce2: :blob6: :blob2: :eek:uttahere2: :blob2:

Yippee-yahoo... finally, finally, FINALLY I can say it...

No fire here :rock:, ain't been one burning since Saturday morning :rock:... the sun came out 'round noon Saturday, melted all the snow, and it's pretty much been shining ever since. Temps have been in the 60's (even hit 71[sup]o[/sup] today), and with all that daytime solar energy the house stays plenty warm, even with the overnights dropping into the 40's.

Nah-nah-na-nah-nah... I ain't burnin' but some of you are... Nah-nah-na-nah-nah!

Short-sleeve shirts and cold beer here... I see the maples have started budding and I might even have to cut the grass by the end of the week... Nah-nah-na-nah-nah!
(Oh wait, I hate cutting grass... but I'll take it like the man I am.)

It don't take much to get me excited does it?? But lordy, I was starting to think it would never happen.

Well, if it's FINALLY spring at the New North Pole where y'all are, then all of us are going to be experiencing a warming trend in the next week! :msp_biggrin:

Now I could get yu really excited and show a picture of one of my boobs but I'm afraid y'all might have a heart attack or stroke. Too much excitement you know.:laugh:

Well, if it's FINALLY spring at the New North Pole where y'all are, then all of us are going to be experiencing a warming trend in the next week! :msp_biggrin:

Now I could get yu really excited and show a picture of one of my boobs but I'm afraid y'all might have a heart attack or stroke. Too much excitement you know.:laugh:

Oh BS, PM it to me :D It's 75° right now BTW...I may have to turn a fan on :)

Oh BS, PM it to me :D It's 75° right now BTW...I may have to turn a fan on :)

:laugh: For a moment I was going to grab my camera and get a shot, but, I decided against it. I can't be having y'all getting all hot n bothered this early in the season. After all, the chainsaws are still running and I don't want y'all to get distracted. :msp_biggrin:

:laugh: For a moment I was going to grab my camera and get a shot, but, I decided against it. I can't be having y'all getting all hot n bothered this early in the season. After all, the chainsaws are still running and I don't want y'all to get distracted. :msp_biggrin:

There's no chainsaws running here :jester:

:jawdrop::drool:

Back