z133

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeboy6

Reaction score
z133 is a stepping stone. Hard hats must be worn. Safety glasses and ear protection must be on person. Use whatever kind of saddle and safety you want, but when you get up there make a proper cut

Treeboy6, let me be the first to welcome to ArboristSite. I think you meant to reply to the Z.133 thread but started a new one by mistake. Click "post reply" when you want to respond to a thread. What is your background in the industry? Again, welcome to ArboristSite. :cool:

Howdy, and thanks for the welcome. I hold a bachelor's degree in forestry from the university of kentucky. I have been a certified arborist since '98. I went through tree worker skills exam evaluator training in 2001, and joined ASCA the same year. I have owned and operated my own business since '95, trying to provide responsible solutions to the tree problems we have here. Right now, I am just trying to deal with the aftermath of our recent ice storm. That is really why I got on this board. I am really in a situation where many trees present me with problems that I am overwhelmed by.

Back