Zachary Shimberg's first climb!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkottemann

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This is my new buddy Zachary on his first ever professional climb. I think he has the fever, so I guess I'll teach him almost everything I know. I don't want to give away all my tricks. The way he took to it, I could quite possibly be training my competition. Zachary will be looking at this so it would be nice if ya'll could chime in with some positive reinforcement.:greenchainsaw:

thata boy Zack!

like to c a chin strap on that thar crash helmet ya droped.
NO HOOKS, NO SAW, NO PROBLEM:clap:

you'll never get him outta there, but that's not a bad idea all in all. great to see them starting young.

attachment.php

Cute, I like the helmet too. Now where are the safety glasses? ;)

And Jason too! Yeah... I let him take off the helmet for the pics... Go ahead and fuss at me!

attachment.php

attachment.php

He loves climbing and ALWAYS wears a helmet. In the first picture of him, his butt is only abotu 6 feet off the ground and he had just handed me the helmet. He uses one of my older rock climbing harnesses. I am looking for a comfy child size tree saddle though so he will quit fussing about his "boys" getting crunched. Any suggestions on one that can grow with him?

This is my new buddy Zachary on his first ever professional climb. I think he has the fever, so I guess I'll teach him almost everything I know. I don't want to give away all my tricks. The way he took to it, I could quite possibly be training my competition. Zachary will be looking at this so it would be nice if ya'll could chime in with some positive reinforcement.:greenchainsaw:

No positive reinforcement here-seen too many climbers with this attitude.

Back