Zebra Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there ever a model that could wear parts from a Husqvarna, Jonsered, Partner, and Poulan? I can think of a few that can have parts from 3 but not all 4.

Well, a P7700/J2077/PP475 can (sort of), if the bar is Husky labelled........:greenchainsaw:

The P400 and the P500/5000 families are candidates, but I don't know if there ever were Poulan versions. Parts communality will be far from 100% though.....

If Partner designed Pioneer/Partners count as Poulan Pros, the 500/5000 family surely is "in" (Poulan Pro was based on Pioneer/Partner).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
Good question? I can't think of any unless the 36/40 Husky's crossed over.

The 36/41 - no!

The 40 is totally different (better), and based on the P400 (see above), as is the Jonsered 2041.

Btw, there was an older 40 as well, with a mag case, that developed into the 444/44 - but that's another story.

Last edited:
Hey Sawtroll,

I have currently a husky 444SG on my bench that I am trying to resurrect from the abuse owners world. Do you know if there's another husky that has the same parts; I need :

- another jug (I am trying to save it)
- handle
- muffler

any help appreciated.
roland

Well, a P7700/J2077/PP475 can (sort of), if the bar is Husky labelled........:greenchainsaw:

Well you asked for it , LOL

this is a true partner P7700, with a jug and brake assy from a Jonsered 2077 and a husky bar...:) :)

It's in great condition and a good runner !

attachment.php

Hey Sawtroll,

I have currently a husky 444SG on my bench that I am trying to resurrect from the abuse owners world. Do you know if there's another husky that has the same parts; I need :

- another jug (I am trying to save it)
- handle
- muffler

any help appreciated.
roland

I think you need to speak with Mange/Magnus........

:cheers:
Well you asked for it , LOL

this is a true partner P7700, with a jug and brake assy from a Jonsered 2077 and a husky bar...:) :)

It's in great condition and a good runner !

attachment.php

I thought of that exact saw when I wrote my post - you just need to get some green PP part for it........
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Back