Zero Niner Zero GEE!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY nice zero niner zero G. is that one NOS? it looks like it just came from the box, which I've never seen on an 090G. still, its extra cool.
Nice to see ya postin Larry.

Very nice indeed.That is most likely ,one,of perhaps only a few in world,in that nice of condition. :blob2:

Congrats are in order, almost as you would pass out cigarrs :p

Hope it will put many smiles on your face! ;) :p

GREAT looking saw. Must weigh a ton. Trade my wife for it!! :p She's a great cook and does windows and takes care of the firewood for the house.

good looking saw. mine arnt near as pretty . but then if i bought a bran new one it woul;dnt look like that in two days. everybody knows the more time a saw shows on it the better i like it. then i just get it rite and it fits who i am better. they look rough on the outside but they are pretty when u lay them to the wood.
still great looking saw. congrats.

Looks a bit different than when I had it :)
Larry I changed my mind about selling it, I want it back HAHA!!

Hey Steve Melzer and Larry Steiner, this may be your lucky day. I just got off the phone to a guy who is selling his two 090's with 59" bars. Both saws have never been started and at least one is in it's original box. I sold him one of them and Pat Gilles sold him the other. So call Mark Potter at 804 672 7116 or 804 241 3950. Mark is in Virginia. I don't he is giving them away though.
John

I have never seen a wrap handle like the one on the two man. Sure glad I was never on the dummy end of one of those :laugh: Kick back could have been nasty.

Gee and i thought you Stihl men were brave, if it that bloody heavy that you need two to carry it leave it in the box it came in.

Mc Bob.
But it's a nice looking saw anyway.

Latest posts

Back