Zigzag

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It buys me about a years worth of hitch cord which is neither here nor there. In the end game I'd say it's probably cheaper overall than hitch cord but for me I favor a secure rig over a smooth one. It's not that far advanced over a vt to be worth it even if the zz is a little cheaper.

It is touchy, that is def true. i hold it in different ways on decent to control the speed. Sometimes I hold the top half of the zz and the line where it feeds into the zz and keep better control like that. for me, the whole thing is about slack tending. A good I2I is better in pretty much every way except slack tending. Maybe a VT is just as good idk cuz I have never been comfy using one. Pulling slack hurts my shoulders and with the ZZ its way way easier. Once you have some rope under you it just self tends. or close to it. I personally could care less which is cheaper.

Lol cool selfie
Bob listen I know your new here .... But your post goes under the person your "quoting" Jesus it's confusing the **** outta me man ....
nudybu7y.jpg
this do anything for ya BOB?

Back