Zing It

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob,

It's in the print catalog, so email them and ask.

Fixed length only available, 180 feet, 1.75 mm $22 US, 2.2 mm, $24.

I wanted the 1.75, but got the 2.2 by mistake, but don't see much need for the smaller size, maybe for throws over 100 feet, as the 2.2 returns pretty well. It is tiny! and hard enough on the hands to pull anyhow.

Wesspur has it online.....

Wanna buy some Fly Lite cheep......

Wesspurr has it online.....

Sounds like Graeme is coming to Seattle, why doncha hitch a ride on his coattails!! I'm hoping to have something big and technical for him to work some wizardry on.

Last edited:
Sorry rbtree , I haven't got the new print cattledog yet!!
So I should be able to order through Veemer dealer or wait to sherrill site is updated.

"Sounds like Graeme is coming to Seattle, why doncha hitch a ride on his coattails!! I'm hoping to have something big and technical for him to work some wizardry on."

Iwish!!! Just not possible at this time.

Rob, try Milwaukee in NOV for the TCI :D

You can get spectra in longer lengths, it's almost as good and 1700# break rateing. The only broblem is it is so limp, if you dont stuff it just right it will always birdsnest out of the bag.

Flylite sucks, I break it eveytime I use it on long pitches. I save it for the short trees.

Kevin,
I believe they were refering to our new 2002 catalog (paper).

Rob,
I replied to your post in the Sherrill forum, but I'll respond here to (so everyone will know what a great guy I am:)). I am acurrently working on updating our website. Though I haven't added the Zing-It to the throwline page, it is available online. Just search for ZING. There aren't any pictures yet either, but it sounds like you've already seen it. If not, please email me, and I'll send you a picture. Thanks.
-Sean

I hadn`t looked in Sherrills catalog but there it is on page 7 with the other throwing lines.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back