Zodiac45

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last I talked to him was in January/Feburary. I have his personal e-mail if you want to try and contact him.

But your right I haven'ty heard a word from him lately, we used to talk about every Sunday about Moto GP come spring thorgh fall time.

I know he was quite occupied with an ailing father, quite elderly and living some distance from from him.

This was several months ago. I don't know if the situation improved or went downhill. But it seemed to consume a lot of his time and energy.

Last I talked to him was in January/Feburary. I have his personal e-mail if you want to try and contact him.

But your right I haven'ty heard a word from him lately, we used to talk about every Sunday about Moto GP come spring thorgh fall time.

Thanks for the reply. Think I'll wait a bit before trying to send him an email, maybe someone will have some info.

I know he was quite occupied with an ailing father, quite elderly and living some distance from from him.

This was several months ago. I don't know if the situation improved or went downhill. But it seemed to consume a lot of his time and energy.

His father did pass...

Thanks, maybe his is preoccupied with his Dad's situation.

Latest posts

Back