• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Zogger Benefit Auction-Homelite Super XL donated by Rarefish383

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the saw out and noodled some 20" hickory, started, ran, cut and oiled as it should. I was supposed to go fishing last week but the trip was cancelled due to weather. Got rescheduled for next week. We are leaving this Friday morning. If the auction ends Sunday, I'll be on the ocean, and won't get details till I get home. As soon as I get home I'll contact the winner. Not sure when we are coming home, depends on the weather 70 miles off shore.

I'm still in NC. I'll get it off to Greg, already have the info. Lost one nice Wahoo yesterday, caught 4 King Mackerel today. Waiting for the weather. If it's cloudy we can live with it. If it's raining, 70 miles off shore in a 30' open boat is miserable. I'll be home Wednesday at the latest.

Latest posts

Back