• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Zoo City Sawz 372XP-W

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Reaction score
I have had this saw for over two years, and it has always been a flawless performer. Unfortunately, I have let my CAD get out of control recently, which has necessitated the selling off of a few of the more popular models I own.
Compression is just under 185#, but I am residing at 4700' in elevation. The Sea Level converted number would be 210#.
@TermiteBuffet of Zoo City Sawz did the port work modifications, so he would be able to speak more accurately as to what all has been done.
This is my personal saw as it bares the DH372XP-W (Dirty Hippie) decal.

It has some scrapes, scratches, and one little piece of plastic chipped out of the cover behind the handle brace section, but for a 2004 model it is in really good shape.
$750.00 PHO/ Shipped to the Lower 48 States.20170127_133959.jpg 20170127_134030.jpg 20170127_134015.jpg 20170127_134047.jpg 20170127_134101.jpg

Looks Salty!!!!

Me likey!

Hate to see that one leave your stable.... but the new owner will be immensely happy I bet

must have pretty low hours on it judging by how good of shape the exterior is yea?
so if its not the 75cc model and I don't see a handle warming switch why is this an XP-W?

is that a stock muffler?

must have pretty low hours on it judging by how good of shape the exterior is yea?
so if its not the 75cc model and I don't see a handle warming switch why is this an XP-W?

is that a stock muffler?

Correct me if I'm wrong I believe w means full wrap and h is for heated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah yes, that W must be because it's full wrap, of course haha my bad. as for heated they put a G on it, not sure how that relates to heated grips but the XPG is heated

is that a stock muffler?
The muffler used to be "stock"......

Yes. W is the designation used for a full wrap, and larger dawgs.

20160528_094745.jpg
This was stuff I cut this last year with the ZCS 372 with Xtra Potatoes.....you can see the saw in the backgroud, and it's wearing a 28". This was at about 8000' in elevation.

Back