• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Zoo City Sawz 372XP-W

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct me if I'm wrong I believe w means full wrap and h is for heated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah yes, that W must be because it's full wrap, of course haha my bad. as for heated they put a G on it, not sure how that relates to heated grips but the XPG is heated
How about 'G' for generated? Just a crazy thought of mine.

I was just kickin yer tyres anyways sir ,good choice on keeping that one .
Thansk!

I've never owned one before this saw came available local to me. I put a tank of fuel through it this week cutting some large cookies to be used as centerpieces at a party. I ran a 28" bar on it, and it seemed to do well in the pine, and fir.

Really? You think a 24" bar on a 440 is too short?

Yes... and FYI Stihl calls them a 25. I ran only 28 and 32 on my 440 and 044 saws. I run 25 B&C on my light mod 361 most of the time, full comp or skip. I ran it this weekend bucking up and noodling 18-24 inch walnut, white oak, alder and cherry firewood scrounging at an arborist's lot, actually.

I'm keenly aware of what Stihl calls a 24" guide bar. Some people refer to you as an *******....to be different, I refer to you as a ********.....to each their own.

Oooooh. Utah must be growing on you. Your sarcasm gains in momentum every day. Try to be nice to a guy like you, or inform you of our errors, and you just crap all over them for it. Good luck with that. And do enjoy Utah. It suits you.

Oooooh. Utah must be growing on you. Your sarcasm gains in momentum every day. Try to be nice to a guy like you, or inform you of our errors, and you just crap all over them for it. Good luck with that. And do enjoy Utah. It suits you.
So you can act like a jack ass wherever you choose, and it's supposed to be okay? Not sure when you were being "nice to a guy like me"? Was that when you got snarky, and I replied in kind, and you referred to me as a "Bad Seller"?

Back