The Best Bar....Period

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc59222

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Alright... I wanna know yall's opinions on what are the best available bars. What are the best bars for all around Professional usage. What kind of prices are these bars. I currently run nothing but stihl es bars on my saws and they are still serviceable, but they are getting close to retirement... just kinda looking for some direction.

Got any idea on cannon pricing? I have heard of them on here before, but I don't have any idea how their prices compare to say oregon or stihl.

Cannons are high dollar...Stihl ES is good bang for the buck. AFAIK the Baileys Woodsman Pro line is made by Cannon. Baileys is an AS sponsor, so check it out...:clap:

of the bars I have had its the Stihl ES a bit heavy but very durable

WTF??? Heavy??? run a 32" on that 441... then maybe heavy... A Stihl ES ain't no heavier than any other bar of the same length.

Again... it must be this whole "balance" thing all you guys are worried about... but I digress...:bowdown:

Gary

I've got 2 "TSUMARA" bars I really like. might be a little heavy though. Mine have "Cannon" painted on them, but I've seen them with their own name, laser, and several others painted in them. Pretty sure mine came from Bailey's....

I've always been partial to windsor speed tips myself. stihl ES bars are tough too. I hear good things about GB titaniums, but have never used one myself.
-Ralph

yup!

WTF??? Heavy??? run a 32" on that 441... then maybe heavy... A Stihl ES ain't no heavier than any other bar of the same length.

Again... it must be this whole "balance" thing all you guys are worried about... but I digress...:bowdown:

Gary

Exactly gary, they ain't heavy at all (atleast to me). But top brands I would say are, woodsmanpro(cannon), stihl ES, windsor speed tip,GB TN 40's, Carlton are ok, oregon powermatch, a few others, but those are off the top of my head.:biggrinbounce2: :rockn: :laugh: ;) :D

The best bar is the one where you feel comfortable, and they don't even have to ask what you want to drink, it's right there when you sit down!! THATS A GOOD BAR!!!!

yep!

The best bar is the one where you feel comfortable, and they don't even have to ask what you want to drink, it's right there when you sit down!! THATS A GOOD BAR!!!!

YEP! LOL:clap: :cheers: :greenchainsaw: :hmm3grin2orange: :biggrinbounce2:

Back