Read about Klotz R-50.... anyone run BelRay H1R??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catman963

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I was just wondering, if the Klotz and the Belray, might be close, or just as good maybe???

I still have 2 new, still sealed, bottles of Belray H1R sitting on the shelf.... from my Suzuki Quadracer days..... :clap:

I had been reading about the Klotz R-50 - and was thinking about ordering some.... then realized I have the Belray sitting right there in the shop. Is anyone running this oil at all in their saws?? Or.... am I just retarded for even thinking about it, and I should just order up some Klotz?? :laugh:

gary's right a repeat oil thread once a week.. where's gary - he will sEt the record straight - or is that on a curve!

:notrolls2:

:computer2:

Ummm.... wow thanks, thats really helpful :censored:

I searched for "belray" and "H1R" came up with nothing - otherwise I wouldn't have posted the question

I know better than to post without a search first.....

Last edited:
I just wanted to try a different oil.... I tried the Stihl Ultra - but honestly, I just can't use it.... for some reason, if gives me a slammin' headache, every time I use it!! :dizzy: I even put it in my Dad's weed wacker today - and I still got a headache.... :cry: So I am just looking to try a new, full syn. oil, that is good to use in my saw. Thats why I am asking - cuz I already have the Belray H1R..... If not - i shall order up some Klotz.....

Klotz R50 all the way. Run it in everything. Smells great too. From my motocross bikes to my saws, i've never had an issue.

Well.... I hit a couple different cycle shops today, and no one had the Klotz R-50. :( I needed more mix gas... SO - I mixed up 2 gallons of gas with some of the BelRay H1R - figured I would give it a whirl... BUT - I am gonna order some Klotz R-50, and run that from now on, as long as the smell doesn't give me a headache.....

I just can't take the smell of the Stihl Ultra - I ran the weedwacker for about 2 hours this morning, using up the last of my current mix, and by the end - I had a darn poundin head again!!

What does the Klotz really smell like!??

Latest posts

Back