Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the type of people that ken is trying to prey on.
So now I'm a predator based on what?
Don't know you, never meet you , and never did work for you.

How many people do you have to step forward to say I've ripped them off?

Slander seems to come easy for you. Is this your hobby?
It seems that way with nothing or no one to support your innuendo.

Come on guys... I'd like to see this saw built and handed over to the owner. Can't we get past the bs amd watch the man work?
Just get in line.
The pitchforks are back from EPO.

This behavior isn't going go change no matter where they show up in any thread I post in or start about anything. This has been turned into a mess as I knew it would be. It is now okay to slander others, repeated here at AS. My income and family means nothing to them and never will. They only seek to tear me down and keep me from earning based on rumors they might have started.

I'm taking nothing from them or doing no business with them yet they continue to attack me here and promote falsehoods.

Just get in line.

This behavior isn't going go change no matter where they show up in any thread I post in or start about anything. This has been turned into a mess as I knew it would be. It is now okay to slander others, repeated here at AS. My income and family means nothing to them and never will. They only seek to tear me down and keep me from earning based on rumors they might have started.

I'm taking nothing from them or doing no business with them yet they continue to attack me here and promote falsehoods.
Thread is 8 days old. Chop chop with the 024 pics and vid’s and get it to LW and that will help.

Thread is 8 days old. Chop chop with the 024 pics and vid’s and get it to LW and that will help.
Kevin, I've barely have time to sleep. Got broken equipment and everything falls on me that is broken of mine or at the log yards. The daughters car lost the tail lights so I'm heading out to go lay in the trunk during this ice storm to see if it can be fixed tonight. Come daylight it's back repairing the broken forklift someone else ripped us off on repairs. Rebuilt the cylinder with a used one, great. Seals are wasted worse then anything I've seen in any hydraulic ram on anything. Repaired and rebuilt dozens of them. This one was splitting fluid out the cap seal. Sent it to two people who couldn't get it open. Spent my time rebuilding that whole mess while being yelled at by my dad who is losing his marbles. Then I lost me phone so now I'm back on the kindle to see if my orders are all shipped or shipping out. Got the new 034 pistons in.

Probably should have waited to open this thread once the saws was gone from here or not at all.

There won't be any build videos from me. No time for that stuff. It takes quite a while to do those.

Just get in line.

actually it would be lible not slander since it was written not spoken. and none of that applies if its true.

thats all any of us want. except ken. he wants to be the victim. he brags up and down about his saws, solicits port work and nobody that ive ever heard of has had a saw that he actually ported. he even admitted theres no machine work to be done. if he spent 1/10 of the time he spent on here just grinding on that cylinder and sending the saw to LW this whole thing goes away. ken already got ****in banned from another forum for this stuff, but not here. here hes a ****in hero, just ask him.
Hold on a minute. Are you saying there's a difference between a porter and a saw parts hoarder? This might be news to some people.

Come on guys... I'd like to see this saw built and handed over to the owner. Can't we get past the bs amd watch the man work?

You think that's actually gonna happen at this point..lol.

We've been watching for a long time..this is getting more comical than it was last year..it's so stupid now it's hilarious.

You think that's actually gonna happen at this point..lol.

We've been watching for a long time..this is getting more comical than it was last year..it's so stupid now it's hilarious.
Yeah fully understand that, but honestly it just needs to be over, and I've been watching this on 2 forums for years. Just want to see the conclusion.

Yeah fully understand that, but honestly it just needs to be over, and I've been watching this on 2 forums for years. Just want to see the conclusion.

The arrival of the conclusion is as simple as 2+2 = 4.

Literally...

Box it..ship it...ta-da.

If I shipped you a saw to port and you "lost" my information what would you do ?

The arrival of the conclusion is as simple as 2+2 = 4.

Literally...

Box it..ship it...ta-da.

If I shipped you a saw to port and you "lost" my information what would you do ?
Not trying to start another pissing contest. Just the drama to stop and see it done. Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back