Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bwalker

now do us all a favor and **** for once about things you know nothing about and bothering Steve in his thread. You come here to bother someone call me.

You got something to say to me call me anytime 24-7 365

Come and visit please and bring MM with you. He might have helped out but no. It took Steve badgering others to get anywhere with this. Constant hecklers and diversions, why? Everyone involved including the saws owner, Randy, Randys friends, ect, ect but me and Steve. Everyone dodged and ducked me for years and Steve finding the guys info, why?

I plan to answer any questions in this thread asked but in my good sweet time now not being pressed by clowns like you and a few others. Having way more important things on my plate than this guys abandoned saw from long ago always comes first. Customers come first and my family. Things aren't going so good for us right now and none of this bs makes anything easier. Remember I kept pushing this out this one, no one else, why? Because people call me a lieing cheating theif and fraud so being here isn't conducive to anything good for anyone but haters. They really enjoy this as displayed consistently. Just review the screen names is all you need to do folks. Check the likes to.

Oh, btw Kevin I owned it after 120 days of him not claiming it, contacting me or stepping forward. It's called abandoned property in storage. Look it up buddy.

Hey @Dart71 or @71dart what ever your name is come out and tell everyone how I ripped you off, please. You started this storm of crap by simply not calling me. Everyone hid and protected you from me getting info to return this thing just like they stonewalled Steve, why? Why? Why?... many keep asking themselves that question. Speak up.

You had my number. You had too many ways to contact me yet like Randy you choose to be an ******* plain and simple. Calling me out in another thread, years later, and threatening me like you're coming a beat my ass is a joke just like you are.

I might have let it rest in the other thread as promised but not here. You are the problem ever since I came looking for you. I can repost all the PMs you simple avoided for no reason. Don't continue to hide behind, "your feelers are hurt", and you can't step up and be a man to admit you made no effort ever to get this thing back. It appears you simply just didn't give a crap. Show the proof you have of contacting me. Hell, just tell us why you hide from me?... I did nothing to you. Have no idea who you are or what you do. You asked for a mild woods port, easy to start and not high compression. That was exactly what you wanted. I still have the MS260 jug I bought for it sitting right here to give you an upgrade. The only thing you did for me was bring trouble for a free job I volunteered my time to MM and the Landrum family. Some thanks I get for that. Let me thank you personally for ever getting involved with any of them including you sir. Knowing Randy already hated me for who knows what reason must be icing on the cake for you, right?

Want to make it five?
Relax Kevin you will see this play out to the end I'm sure. Remember I'm the one who kept pressing this while the owner avoids it and is sheltered by others so no contact could be established. He is surely back in town so maybe Steve can can get some answers from him. I certainly never will and don't really give a crap now. Everyone has shown their sides and colors.

Side note to haters.
You're really going to hate me more, soon.

@bwalker

now do us all a favor and **** for once about things you know nothing about and bothering Steve in his thread. You come here to bother someone call me.

You got something to say to me call mother ****er.
856-745-5530 anytime 24-7 365

Come and visit please and bring MM with you. He might have helped but no. It took Steve badgering others to get anywhere with this. Constant hecklers and diversions, why? Everyone involved including the saws owner, Randy, Randys friends, ect, ect but me and Steve. Everyone dodged and ducked me for years and Steve finding the guys info, why?

I plan to answer any questions in this thread asked but in my good sweet time now not being pressed by clowns like you and a few others. Having way more important things on my plate than this guys abandoned saw from long ago always comes first. Customers come first and my family. Things aren't going so good for us right now and none of this bs makes anything easier. Remember I kept pushing this out this one, no one else, why? Because people call me a lieing cheating theif and fraud so being here isn't conducive to anything good for anyone but haters. They really enjoy the as displayed consistently. Just review the screen names is all you need to do folks.

Oh, btw Kevin I owned it after 120 days of him not claiming it, contacting me or stepping forward. It's called abandoned property in storage. Look it up buddy.

Hey @Dart71 or @71dart what ever your name is come out and tell everyone how I ripped you off, please. You started this storm of **** by simply not calling me. Everyone hid and protected you from me getting info to return this thing just like they stonewalled Steve, why? Why? Why?... many keep asking themselves that question. Speak up.

You had my number. You had too many ways to contact me yet like Randy you choose to be an ******* plain and simple. Calling me out in another tread,
years later, and threatening me like you're coming a beat my ass is a joke just like you are.

I might have let it rest in the other thread as promised but not here. You are the problem ever since I came looking for you. I can repost all the PMs you simple avoided for no reason. Don't continue to hide behind, "your feelers are hurt", and you can't step up and be man to admit you made no effort ever to get this thing back you simply just didn't give a ****. Show the proof you have of contacting me. Hell, just tell us why you hide from me?... I did nothing to you. Have no idea who you are or what you do. You asked for a mild woods port, easy to start and not high compression. That was exactly what you wanted. I still have the MS260 jug I bought for it sitting right here to give you an upgrade. The only thing you did for me was bring trouble for a free job I volunteered my time to MM and the Landrum family. Some thanks I get for that. Let me thank you personally for ever getting involved with any of them including you sir. Knowing Randy already hated me for who knows what reason must be icing on the cake for you, right?

Can you pack up the saw and ship it out?

the type of people that ken is trying to prey on.
It been a month and not one person backed you or came forward to complain about my port work or any work. You and Bwalker seem to have no legs to stand on like all the rest of the haters. No complaints about my tools going out here either.

It's no secret happy people usually don't attack others essentially without proff.

Would you like to change the subject now?

Let us review:
The whole 🌎 is reading this.

Come on guys... I'd like to see this saw built and handed over to the owner. Can't we get past the bs amd watch the man work?
Hey Sean many people want to never see that happen leaving them options to continue the bashing. Let them go on and continue as they were. They will be the ones looking stupid in the end along with Randall calling me fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back