• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn 034 Super Av top cover and carrying handle, 028 parts, 327xp parts, and 460, 461, 046 parts.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumb

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm needing a top cover for a 034 super AV and decent condition or it could be a good condition regular 034 and I can buy the metal decal, I also need a carrying handle.
for the 028 Wood Boss I need a clutch cover the v-shaped prong that the ground wire hooks to when you flip the kill rod. the 028 super I need a starter assembly preferably in good shape a clutch cover another v-shaped prong ground wire kill switch. a carrying handle, and a air filter cover. and for both I'm looking for a decent pair of air filters I know one is different for the super and one is different for the wood boss.
the 372 XP Husqvarna I either need a OEM carburetor or a 372 XP x torque gooseneck for the intake because I have a xtorq carburetor and it does need to be a HD gooseneck and a decent air filter would be appreciated and air filter cover. I was planning on getting a 3/4 or full wrap with large bucking spikes and the 572 clutch cover for the 372 XP but if you have something similar let me know. I'm also needing a unlimited coil for this and a flywheel.
on the ms460s I'm looking for tanks and decent shape the hand brake guard for two hopefully a full wrap or 3/4 wrap handle a large or West Coast clutch cover it can even be aftermarket. I need a 461 starter assembly with a carrying handle and a tank and clutch cover with it as well.
for 046 I'd like to find a d chamber with a pop-up piston if possible hey I need a flywheel I believe the old 46 is are the magnesium ones I may be mistaken I'm sure you guys know I'd really love a large pair of bucking spikes a large West Coast sprocket cover and a 3/4 or full wrap. I also need a 461 carburetor. and a 461 cylinder kit Magnum if possible all of mine are magnums.

if you're needing some certain parts I may have them if you need to swap out I have all kinds of things laying around. and if you happen to have almost all that I need I can do some saw swapping with you or just plain old PayPal. I know it may be difficult but it would be awesome to find this with one person because when it gets all split up it's hard for me to keep track of everybody because of my condition.

I'm needing a top cover for a 034 super AV and decent condition or it could be a good condition regular 034 and I can buy the metal decal, I also need a carrying handle.
for the 028 Wood Boss I need a clutch cover the v-shaped prong that the ground wire hooks to when you flip the kill rod. the 028 super I need a starter assembly preferably in good shape a clutch cover another v-shaped prong ground wire kill switch. a carrying handle, and a air filter cover. and for both I'm looking for a decent pair of air filters I know one is different for the super and one is different for the wood boss.
the 372 XP Husqvarna I either need a OEM carburetor or a 372 XP x torque gooseneck for the intake because I have a xtorq carburetor and it does need to be a HD gooseneck and a decent air filter would be appreciated and air filter cover. I was planning on getting a 3/4 or full wrap with large bucking spikes and the 572 clutch cover for the 372 XP but if you have something similar let me know. I'm also needing a unlimited coil for this and a flywheel.
on the ms460s I'm looking for tanks and decent shape the hand brake guard for two hopefully a full wrap or 3/4 wrap handle a large or West Coast clutch cover it can even be aftermarket. I need a 461 starter assembly with a carrying handle and a tank and clutch cover with it as well.
for 046 I'd like to find a d chamber with a pop-up piston if possible hey I need a flywheel I believe the old 46 is are the magnesium ones I may be mistaken I'm sure you guys know I'd really love a large pair of bucking spikes a large West Coast sprocket cover and a 3/4 or full wrap. I also need a 461 carburetor. and a 461 cylinder kit Magnum if possible all of mine are magnums.

if you're needing some certain parts I may have them if you need to swap out I have all kinds of things laying around. and if you happen to have almost all that I need I can do some saw swapping with you or just plain old PayPal. I know it may be difficult but it would be awesome to find this with one person because when it gets all split up it's hard for me to keep track of everybody because of my condition.
You can use an 036, 360 or 360P wrap handle made from plastic in AM or OEM.
I have no extras, sorry.

Sidenote:
044 3/4 wrap can be fitted to an 1125 saw.

I responded awhile ago on the 034 and 028 parts. Very reasonable pricing for what I had. He just never replied to complete???
I apologize that I did not get back to you. I will look through the messages and find our correspondences, then get back in touch with you if that well still work for you.

Back